|Weapons||KA-1 Kobra, AS3 Ultimax|
|Vehicles||Peacemaker, Kenshin, Oppressor, Tornado, Eagle, Shark, Commander|
|Game(s)||Saints Row: The Third|
The Steelport Police uniform is comprised of dark blue pants with a white stripe down the side, a white shirt with blue tie, a dark blue coat, and a Sam Browne belt. Unlike the Stilwater Police Department, there are no female police officers.
- Camano Place - One block right of the Escort activity in Camano Place, just behind Curly's Chop Block.
- Ashwood - In a triangular block not far from the Guardian Angel activity and also not far from Snooky's Sundries And More
- Unlike the Stilwater Police Department, members of the Steelport Police all sound the same.
- They do not attack when The Protagonist jumps on top of Steelport Police vehicles and continue driving, allowing Vehicle Surfing on police cars, and they also do not attack anyone Vehicle Surfing on other cars.
- The Steelport Police uniform is available at Let's Pretend, under the 'Suits' category.
- The Steelport Police version of the Kenshin cannot normally be customized at either Rim Jobs or the Crib Garage. However it is possible to customize one via the Rim Jobs customize non-customizable vehicles glitch.
- When the Stilwater Police are bringing The Protagonist into custody with Johnny Gat and Shaundi, they are dressed, and talk, almost exactly the same as members of the Steelport Police. This supports the lack of depth that went into the development of the police for Saints Row: The Third.
- Wearing a SPD Uniform Suit does not have any effect on law enforcement Notoriety, or the ability of real law enforcement to recognise The Protagonist. According to a radio commercial for Let's Pretend[reference?], the current Steelport Chief of Police was a bum who purchased a SPD Uniform and was mistaken for a fellow police officer by a passing patrol officer, who brought him to the police station where he became a cop and was eventually promoted to rank of Police Chief.
- In both Saints Row; The Third and Saints Row IV, Steelport Police and SWAT Saints are Gang Customization options under the "Cops" (Cops 1 is the standard Patrol officer and Cops 2 is SWAT). Steelport Police gang followers wear purple SPD uniforms and Saints SWAT have Saints fleur-de-lis on their body armor.
- In Virtual Steelport, the Steelport Police are replaced by the ZPD. However Saint Steelport Police members appear as gang customization option and the SPD uniform is still available for purchase at Let's Pretend. The Pacemaker can be customized with Steelport Police decals and made to look like a Steelport Police Peacemaker.
- After using Notoriety Wipe - Police or Notoriety Wipe - Law, Police may continue to wander the area with their weapons drawn, and they sometimes walk up to a regular civilian car, pull out the driver, and then shoot them on the ground, then they do the same to any passengers, and they only do this once before getting in their squad car and driving away.
- ↑ A 1950s SPD appear in the mission "A Pleasant Day"
- ↑ Mission: Gang Bang
- ↑ Mission: I'm Free - Free Falling
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
|See Character Task Force for ways to improve this article.|