? marked, ? minimum kills
- Violence in Sommerset rises
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
Shaundi phones The Protagonist and briefs them on Sommerset, the southern apartments that the Sons of Samedi failed to get a lock on. She explains that Sommerset is being run by The Brotherhood, where they push prostitution, gambling, and drugs. Shaundi states that if the 3rd Street Saints are going to take over Sommerset, The Protagonist must "evict" The Brotherhood from several apartments and destroy their Mobile Drug Lab.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by selecting the Stronghold at a Newspaper Clipboard.
- Get to the apartments x3
At the beginning of the Stronghold, go to the apartments.
- Kill the lieutenants running this operation x3
Clear out The Brotherhood from the student apartments near the University. At each location, kill The Brotherhood gang members inside the apartments. Although easy to kill these enemies, moving from apartment to apartment is dangerous, and some of the enemies outside of the apartments carry RPG Launchers.
- Destroy the Mobile Drug Lab
When all three locations are cleared, destroy the Mobile Drug Lab driving through the neighborhood. The vehicle lacks any particular defense and falls quickly to a strong assault.
Inside the apartments are a number of Improvised Weapons, including weed bricks, paint thinners, candelabras, bottles, chairs, cases, and a lawn gnome.
- The doors of the apartments are enterable at all times, but are kicked in rather than opened normally.
- It is possible to enter the Mobile Drug Lab as it spawns, and to keep it.
- The eastern apartment features a boars head with a Samurai Sword through it, unusable slot machines and 3 K6 Krukovs which cannot be picked up.
- The reason the Samedi weren't able to get a complete lock on the University is because the southern housing was being run by the Brotherhood. Prostitution, gambling, drugs... if it's a vice college kids want, the Brotherhood are pushing it here. If the Saints want to take control of this neighborhood you're gonna have to evict these assholes.
- — Shaundi