- Brings hos back safely from their abusive pimps to earn cash and respect.
- — Snatch introduction in Saints Row 2
Locations of Hos are marked on the minimap. After reaching the Hos, they must be recruited using the "Recruit" button. If the Pimp is closer to the Hos, they cannot be recruited. Once recruited, Hos behave like normal Followers, and must be taken back to the brothel drop-off point.
As the levels progress, gang notoriety increases. In later levels, some Hos are inside moving cars, usually a Status Quo.
In all Snatch activities, it is possible to recruit homies to act as bodyguards.
As with all activities, there are eight levels in each Snatch activity, except for the one in Harrowgate which only has two levels as it is designed to introduce Activities.
- Will: "What's goin' on, bro? Julius called and said you might be stoppin' by. You lookin' for a little sumpin' sumpin'? 'Cause if so, I can let Peggy over there give you a ride..."Peggy waves at The Protagonist. The Protagonist looks disgusted.Will: "Yeah, I didn't think so. Look, brotha, I gotta be honest... I'm tryin' to get a business started here, but right now the only ho I got is so fugly, blind muthafuckas turn her down. Now, if you could bring me back some of them fine bitches who are turnin' tricks for other pimps... I'd be able to start seein' some real money. But I ain't askin' for somethin' for nothin'. I mean, you help me out, I'll cut you in on what the bitches make, and I'll spread the word that the Saints are the real deal."
- The Protagonist looks around an empty lobby and starts to leaveLoreana: "Wait wait wait wait wait, where you think you're going...It's been a while since a client came in here. That's not to say my girls can't make you cum, it's just that I ain't got no girls to do it. It's like this, I had the finest chica's on the block. Then these fuckin' Padrotes come rollin' around, and all of a sudden I'm left with nothin' but stained sheets and some lube. Look, I need my girls and I'm willing to pay whateva it takes to get 'em back."
- — Loreana in Separation Anxiety cutscene.
- Vikki: "Listen mutha fucka; if you come by here one more time, no, if you look at this fuckin' building one more time, I will personally feed you all 3 inches of your cock. You hear me? Now get the fuck out!"Vikki shoves the man she is talking to, and he angrily leaves. Vikki then notices The Protagonist and approaches him.Vikki: "I don't know what you want, but whatever it is, I ain't got it. Look around hun, I think you'll notice a distinct lack of pussy. Some fuckin' pimps from outta town are tryin' to put me outta business. They took most of my stable, and now they're even askin' me to go back ho'n for them, you believe that shit? Until you go out there and bring my girls back, I can't help you."
- — Vikki at Madame Vikki's Hotel in Out of Town Guests cutscene.
- The Protagonist approaches Helmers, accidentally knocking over his pyramid of beer cans.Helmers: "What the hell is wrong with you!"Helmers throws the beer can he was holding at The Protagonist. It misses, and The Protagonist knocks Helmers out of his lawn chair and then turns to leave.Helmers: "Wait! Wait. Sorry man, you're not one of my kids. I've just been on edge ever since they left. I took care of those girls since they started growin' titties and how do they pay me back? By running off with some lowlife in a hat and cane. Could ya bring them back to daddy, I'd be mighty thankful."
- — Helmers in Daddy's Girls cutscene.
- Saint's Row District - Will unlocked as a Homie
- Red Light District - Pimp Medallion and Long Chains unlocked in Wardrobe
- Barrio District - Pimp Hat, Pimp Pants, Fluffy Collared Jacket unlocked in Wardrobe
- Arena District - Unique 'Pimped Out' Baron unlocked in Garage
There is a glitch in Saints Row that makes it easier to play the Snatch activity.
- Call EagleLine Yellow (Phone number: 555-018-0174)
- Jump on the hood of the taxi, switch to grenades, and press the "Secondary Attack" button to do a short lob on the roof of the taxi.
- Immediately, press the "Enter Vehicle" button to teleport into the backseat of the taxi.
- If done correctly, The Protagonist and the driver should jump out of the taxi, which then explodes.
- Find the burnt hulk of the destroyed taxi and enter it. It is now invulnerable to crashes, bullets or explosions, but is destroyed if flipped.
Saints Row 2Edit
Both Snatch activities have 6 levels.
Sometimes a rival pimp takes back a ho, and the pimp must be tracked down and killed. This can only happen if the pimp and his bodyguards are not killed when the Hos are recruited, and only happens after level 3.
In the Chinatown District, it is possible for a group of hos to be arrested before being rescued, and they must be bailed out.
- Madam Wu is an old lady running a brothel/massage parlor in Chinatown. The Protagonist came there often during their years before working with the 3rd Street Saints and is saddened when they discovered that Madam Wu is about to shut the brothel down. The Protagonist offered to bring her girls back in exchange for money, which resulted in Wu not having to close her business.
- Wu: "You might as well go home, we're closed."
Protagonist: "Like for the day?"
Wu: "Like forever."
Protagonist: "Wu, you can't close down the massage parlor, it's a Stilwater landmark, I've been coming here since Junior High."
Wu: "No girls means no massages."
Protagonist: "No girls? That's all that's keeping you back?"
Wu: "I think it's a pretty substantial problem."
Protagonist: "Let me find you some workers...you'll be back in business in no time."
- — Chinatown Snatch cutscene
- Helmers returns, and has moved his lawnchair downtown in order to keep a better eye on his girls, but still has no idea where they are.
- Level 3: GAL 43
- Level 6: Infinite SMG ammo
- Level 3: Health regeneration 2x
- Level 6: Health regeneration 3x
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Zimos is looking for hos and Kinzie is looking for her contacts.
At some points are traps laid by the rival gang operating in that area.
A Saints Infuego is supplied.
When played as part of the storyline, there is an opening cutscene.
- Protagonist: "Hey Zim-"
Zimos: "Shhh, don't wake the bitches."
Protagonist: "You don't waste time."
Zimos: "If you were chewing on a ball gag with a horse tail up your ass for a few years I think you'd want to unwind."
Protagonist: "Fair enough."
Zimos: "I'm guessin' you didn't come here for the pussy."
Protagonist: "If the Saints are gonna stay in Steelport we need the Morningstar outta here. I already worked Downtown, but these motherfuckers are everywhere."
Zimos: "I'm here to help, baby. I know every track the Morningstar are working. We can build up our stable and hurt the DeWynter sisters at the same time."
Protagonist: "Sounds good."
- — Zimos Snatch storyline cutscene
- Although a vehicle is supplied, any vehicle can be used.
- It is possible to switch cars during the activity.
- In Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: The Third, it is possible to use a helicopter or VTOL.
- On-screen instructions say to play the Snatch activity in Harrowgate after "Back to Basics" to earn Respect. This, along with the fact that it only has 2 Levels while all other Activities have 8, and that it is the only Activity associated with the Saints, suggests that this Activity is meant to be a tutorial and/or practice Activity.
- Despite the on-screen nag message, it is not compulsory to progress the story.
- The Separation Anxiety cutscene takes place inside a building which cannot be entered.