Travel to the location on your minimap in order to find a pimp and several hos (usually 2 or 3 and marked by a green square on your minimap). In order to recruit the hos, you must first kill the pimp (he is sometimes heavily guarded and takes quite a bit of damage himself). Then by pushing 'up' on your D-pad, you will recruit the hos and have them follow you back to the brothel (having a four door car is a must). However, as the levels progress, you will gain gang notoriety and increase the chance of you and your party of being killed.
In later levels of Snatch, you will come across pimps in cars (usually limos) that you will have to damage in order for the pimp to get out. Thankfully, Stilwater's pimps don't make very good drivers and usually wreck into walls, making them easy targets. Just be careful with your aim as you do not want to harm the hos. Then, in even later levels, pimps will have gang escorts along with their limos to ensure that you will not steal their hos.
In all Snatch activities, if you have homies avaliable to call, or the snatch is taking place in areas that you've already conquered, you can recruit homies to act as you bodyguards until you have to abandon them when you have to recruit hos. It's far easier to complete snatch if the player is using a four door car.
As with all activities, there are eight levels in each Snatch activity.
|Will||3rd Street Saints||Saint's Row||Harrowgate||...But It Sure Is Fun||Only two levels|
|Vikki||Vice Kings||Red Light||Bavogian Plaza||Out of Town Guests|
|Loreana||Los Carnales||Barrio||Cecil Park||Separation Anxiety|
|Helmers||Westside Rollerz||Arena||Ultor Dome||Daddy's Girls|
| More information is needed about this subject.|
You can help by editing the page.
- Saint's Row District - Will unlocked as a homie
- Red Light District - Pimp Medallion and Long Chains unlocked in Wardrobe
- Barrio District - Pimp Hat, Pimp Pants, Fluffy Collared Jacket unlocked in Wardrobe
- Arena District - Unique 'Pimped Out' Baron unlocked in Garage
There is a glitch in Saints Row that makes it easier to play the Snatch activity.
If you are trying to complete Snatch in the quickest amount of time, the 'Indestructible Taxi' glitch will save you a ton of trouble, especially in later levels.
- Call EagleLine Yellow (Phone number: 555-018-0174).
- Jump on the hood of the taxi when it arrives and pull out a grenade and press the 'left trigger' to do a short lob on the roof of the taxi.
- The moment when you press the 'left trigger', press 'Y' to teleport into the backseat of the taxi.
- If you have timed it right, your character and the driver should have jumped out of the taxi, and should explode not a second later. This will most likely do little damage to your character but will most likely kill the driver of the taxi instantly.
- Find the burnt hulk of the destroyed taxi and enter it. Even though it is technically destroyed, you can still drive it and you are now invulnerable to any crashes, bullets or explosions, however you will destroy the car if you manage to flip it over.
With this glitch, you can easily ride through the levels and complete most levels with little or no trouble.
Saints Row 2Edit
Both Snatch activities have 6 levels.
Sometimes a rival pimp will take back a ho, and this requires the player to track down the pimp and kill him. This seems to happen the most frequently if the player does not kill the pimp and all of his bodyguard. If the player leave even just one of the pimp's gang bodyguard alive while recruiting hos, invariably, the pimp will come back and kidnapp the recruited ho. If the player kills all of the pimp's bodyguards and the pimp himself, then Snatch can be completed through level 6 without having to worry about pimp coming back and kidnapping anyone. This also only appear after level 4. During the Chinatown District levels of Snatch, it is possible, but rare, that a group of hos are arrested before the player reaches them, and will need to be bailed out.
|Wu||The Brotherhood||Chinatown||Imperial Square||Madam Wu is an old lady running a brothel/massage parlor in the Chinatown. The Protagonist came there often during his years before working with the 3rd Street Saints and was saddened when he discovered that she was about to shut the brothel down. The Protagonist offered to bring her girls back in exchange for money, which resulted in Wu not having to close her business.|
- Level 3: GAL 43
- Level 6: Infinite SMG ammo
- Level 3: Health regeneration 2x
- Level 6: Health regeneration 3x
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
For Zimos you will be looking for hos and for Kinzie you're tracking down her contacts.
Sometimes the targets are riding around in a Status Quo and you'll have to damage the car to force them out. Also some points are traps laid by the rival gang operating in that area.
When played as part of the storyline, there is an opening cutscene.
- Protagonist: "Hey Zim-"
Zimos: "Shhh, don't wake the bitches."
Protagonist: "You don't waste time."
Zimos: "If you were chewing on a ball gag with a horse tail up your ass for a few years I think you'd want to unwind."
Protagonist: "Fair enough."
Zimos: "I'm guessin' you didn't come here for the pussy."
Protagonist: "If the Saints are gonna stay in Steelport we need the Morningstar outta here. I already worked Downtown, but these motherfuckers are everywhere."
Zimos: "I'm here to help, baby. I know every track the Morningstar are working. We can build up our stable and hurt the DeWynter sisters at the same time."
Protagonist: "Sounds good."
— Zimos Snatch storyline cutscene
Tips & TricksEdit
When you start the Snatch missions in Saints Row: The Third, you're supplied a stock Saints Infuego. If you plan ahead a bit, you can get a more useful car and park it nearby. If you start the activity while in another car, that car is deleted and you're left standing next to the supplied Infuego. A car with upgraded suspension, frame, bumper, etc, makes a big difference when you're having to bash through roadblocks and take shots from helicopters.
Remember that you want a 4 door; an Emu isn't gonna hold enough hos to be worthwhile. A Hammer, a Criminal, a Bulldog, even an upgraded Infuego will work. , The Criminal has really bouncy suspension and corners like a whale on ice, but is way heavy and good for smashing through roadblocks. The Hammer slides some, but is narrower and able to snake around roadblocks. The Bear is a great waddling gadget indeed, but heavily armored and heavy enough to crush through roadblocks, although the contacts / hos won't operate the turret. The Lockdown only holds one plus a passenger when you're driving it, despite being able to carry an entire squad of NPCs.
It is recommended to bring homies, and use grenades as long as it does not damage you, the car, or your pickups. You're often only required to carry two pickups at a time, so a four seated car will allow for a homie to back you up. Be careful not to kill your pickups, as well as be careful of opponents tossing you from cars or Brutes assaulting your vehicle.
Generally, by the time you're done with the second set of pickups out of three on the hard runs, you'll need to switch cars.
- The player is instructed to play the Snatch activity in Harrowgate after "Back to Basics" to earn Respect. This, along with the fact that it only has 2 Levels while all other Activities have 8, and that it is the only Activity associated with the Saints, suggests that this Activity is meant to be a tutorial and/or practice Activity.
- Although the on-screen nag message instructs the player to play the Activity, it is not compulsory to progress the story and is more of a suggestion.
- ↑ As mentioned in the Achievements and Trophies in Saints Row: The Third list.
- ↑ Cutscene: Chinatown Snatch
- ↑ See here for a list of vehicles by seats
|See Activity Task Force for ways to improve this article.|