Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Slingshot is quick with average top speed, but poor damage resistance. It is one of the few vehicles which can perfectly perform an J-turn without many trouble, making it great in tight situations.
The Slingshot has a total of 29 Vehicle Customization options.
- 2 Interiors: Beater, Stylish
- 2 Grills: Stock, Stylish
- 2 Bumpers: Stock, Stylish
- 2 Hoods: Stock, Stylish
- 4 Window Covers: Low-rider, Stylish, Retro, None
- 3 Trims: Stylish, Flashy, None
- 2 Spare Tires: Low-rider, None
- 3 Exhausts: Stock, Sport, Street
- 2 Spoilers: Stylish, None
- 2 Fender Skirts: Low-rider, None
- 4 Decals: Hot Rod, Sports, Stylish, None
- 3 Rims: Beater, Low-rider, Street
- Body Color
- Trim Color
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
- 99% chance of spawning
- Stock Hood, Beater Rims, Stock Exhaust
- Chance between either Bumpers
- Rusty Rims, Dirty Glass
- 1% chance of spawning
- Chance between either Hood, Bumpers, Rims
- Chance between any Exhaust.
- 50% chance of Spoiler, Grill, Upper Trim, Lower Trim, Rear Window, Side Windows, Tire Covers, Spare Tire
- Saints Trashed
- Driven by Saints at the beginning of the game. It is rusty and weathered but otherwise sports a unique paintjob which isn't available at a Mechanic.
- Same components as Trashed
- 30% chance of Rear Window, Side Windows, Tire Covers
- Saints Paint (Unique)
- Saints Blinged
- Same components as Blinged
- 70% chance of Tire Covers, Spare Tire
- Saints Paint
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #754647468 (#Slingshot).
- It resembles the Ford Pinto, and also looks similar to the 75 and 79 coupe AMC Pacer.