The Slingshot is quick with average top speed, but poor damage resistance. It is one of the few vehicles which can perfectly perform an J-turn without many trouble, making it great in tight situations.
The Slingshot has a total of 29 Vehicle Customization options.
- 2 Interiors: Beater, Stylish
- 2 Grills: Stock, Stylish
- 2 Bumpers: Stock, Stylish
- 2 Hoods: Stock, Stylish
- 4 Window Covers: Low-rider, Stylish, Retro, None
- 3 Trims: Stylish, Flashy, None
- 2 Spare Tires: Low-rider, None
- 3 Exhausts: Stock, Sport, Street
- 2 Spoilers: Stylish, None
- 2 Fender Skirts: Low-rider, None
- 4 Decals: Hot Rod, Sports, Stylish, None
- 3 Rims: Beater, Low-rider, Street
- Body Color
- Trim Color
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
- 99% chance of spawning
- Stock Hood, Beater Rims, Stock Exhaust
- Chance between either Bumpers
- Rusty Rims, Dirty Glass
- 1% chance of spawning
- Chance between either Hood, Bumpers, Rims
- Chance between any Exhaust.
- 50% chance of Spoiler, Grill, Upper Trim, Lower Trim, Rear Window, Side Windows, Tire Covers, Spare Tire
- Saints Trashed
- Driven by Saints at the beginning of the game. It is rusty and weathered but otherwise sports a unique paintjob which isn't available at a Mechanic.
- Same components as Trashed
- 30% chance of Rear Window, Side Windows, Tire Covers
- Saints Paint (Unique)
- Saints Blinged
- Same components as Blinged
- 70% chance of Tire Covers, Spare Tire
- Saints Paint
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #754647468 (#Slingshot).
- It resembles the Ford Pinto, and also looks similar to the 75 and 79 coupe AMC Pacer.