|Saints Row 2|
It is the largest drivable boat, and one of the slowest boats in the game. No weapons can be used while driving it, since the The Protagonist is in an enclosed cabin.
|Body 1||Matte Satin Bright White||Gloss Satin Bright White||Gloss Harlequin Purple|
|Body 2||Matte Random Classic 70's - 80's||Random Classic 70's - 80's||Gloss Double Yellow|
|Body 3||Matte Abertawe Pewter|
|Trim 1||Stainless Steel||Chrome||Gold Trim|
|Trim 2||Matte Galactic Dove Gray|
|Trim 3||Opaque Tabletop Gray|
|Trim 4||Matte Tabletop Gray||Carbon Steel||Matte Carbon Steel|
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #829.
- The name comes from the term skipper, which is another word for "captain".
- Like the Convict, it also has a horn, which sounds more like a steam horn.
- When exiting the Skipper, the door on the back opens although The Protagonist is teleported beside the boat or to the nearest piece of land. This also happens on the Convict.
- When the Saints variant of the Skipper is unlocked in Saints Row 2, the on-screen text says "You have unlocked a special variant yacht, now available at an owned dock.". The "Unlockables" menu lists it as a "Race Boat", although the Skipper has the slowest speed of any boat, making it a bad choice for racing.
- The Skipper is the heaviest vehicle and boat in the game, along with the Convict.