The Shogun is a 4-door sedan with above average acceleration, handling, but below average top speed.
The vehicle is common all around in Stilwater. The Beater variant only comes as a hardtop, but the Standard and Street variants can spawn as a hardtop or convertible. All hardtop variants may spawn with a pizza delivery sign on the roof, similar to a Taxi.
The Shogun has a total of 21 Vehicle Customization options.
- 3 Bumpers (Stock, Stock Sport, Super Sport)
- 3 Hoods (Standard, Chisel, Super Sport Intake)
- 3 Roofs (Coupe, Convertible, Pizzatop)
- 4 Spoilers (Accent, Devil Spawn, Super Sport Wing, None)
- 3 Exhaust Tips (Left, Right, Dual)
- 5 Rims (Stock Sport, Super Sz220, Stock, Stock Sport w/ spinners)
- Body Color
- Trim Color
- Rim Color
- Interior Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- 70% chance of spawning
- Standard Hood, Stock Rims, no Spoiler
- Chance between Stock and Stock Sport Bumpers
- Chance between Left and Right exhaust
- 10% chance of Pizzatop, otherwise Coupe
- Dirty paint, trim and glass.
- 29% chance of spawning
- Standard Hood, Stock Bumpers
- Stock Rims, Left Exhaust
- 50% chance of Accent Spoiler, otherwise none.
- Chance between 3 Roofs: Pizzatop (5%), Convertible (25%), Coupe (70%)
- Darkmetal Rims, clean trim and glass.
- 1% chance of spawning
- Standard Hood, Stock Sport Rims, Super Sport Wing Spoiler
- Stock Bumpers, Dual Exhaust
- Chance between 3 Roofs: Pizzatop (1%), Convertible (30%), Coupe (69%)
- Chrome Rims, dirty Trim
- The Cheat for this vehicle is s #746486 (#SHOGUN).
- It resembles a fourth generation Honda Civic.
- Inside the vehicle is a magazine called "Mullet".
- A shogun is a Japanese term which literally translates to "military commander", and was the title used by medieval military rulers in Japan. The in-game manufacturer is Wasabi, wasabi is another Japanese term.