|We don't want Saints Row Wiki to be overrun by Zombies|
Start contributin', playa!
• Check our to-do list to find out how you can help •
|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Marked because: The specific missions where we learn about Shaundi should be used as references for each fact|
|Appears in||Saints Row 2 |
Saints Row: The Third
|Affiliations||3rd Street Saints|
|Vehicles||Voyage SR2 |
|Occupation(s)||Drug trafficker SR2 |
TV host/Reality TV Star SRTT
|Voiced by||Eliza Dushku SR2 |
Danielle Nicolet SRTT
Shaundi is a top lieutenant of the 3rd Street Saints.
- "Boss, you gotta get me out of here. He's proposed to me six times!"
- — Shaundi telling The Protagonist about Josh Birk's marriage to her
Saints Row 2 Edit
Shaundi becomes a member of the Saints after The Protagonist impresses her with some stunt jumps. She is later made a lieutenant and put in charge of gathering information on the Sons of Samedi, a job she is initially reluctant to undertake.
Shaundi was once a student at Stilwater University, during which she visited Steelport while on spring break. She had relations with countless men, and frequently mentions "one of my exes" as her source of information. She also served a brief stint in prison, where she met Laura (this is sometime after the first Saints Row, because Laura was a free woman at the time).
She quickly begins undermining the Sons of Samedi's drug operations by learning the recipe for replicating Loa Dust, with the assistance of The Protagonist and Laura. The Sons of Samedi, angry at the attack on their business, send DJ Veteran Child to deal with the problem. Veteran Child finds Shaundi alone in the Saints Hideout, and after knocking her out, he kidnaps her and takes her to On Track, a dance club. Once The Protagonist arrives, Veteran Child tries to use the hostage lieutenant as a shield, but The Protagonist finds a way to take him out and helps Shaundi out of the club, leaving the DJ's corpse on the dance floor.
As Veteran Child had bested her, The Protagonist doubted Shaundi's ability to hold her own. It isn't until she announces her plan to bug the city's traffic cameras that The Protagonist allows her to accompany him, due to the fact that The Protagonist has no idea how to hack into the police computer.[reference?]
Once the Saints track The General down, Shaundi and The Protagonist attack him at the Rounds Square Shopping Center, fighting their way through dozens of The General's foot soldiers, before finally taking out the Sons of Samedi leader.
Saints Row: The Third Edit
Years after the Saints conquered Stilwater, the former hippie has become more focused, both on the Saints and her celebrity status. In line with the expansion of the Saints' brand, she now has her own TV dating show and a new look that's distinctly more professional than her previous bohemian style.
As of Saints Row: The Third she wears purple skin-tight pants that lower slightly in the front. She also wears a tight purple crop top that exposes her midriff. She has a leather jacket and tattoos around her waist.
Her main obsession after arriving in Steelport is destroying The Syndicate,[reference?] the loss of Johnny having affected her deeply. As the Saints settle into Steelport, Shaundi becomes angry with how long it is taking to find and kill Phillipe Loren, threatening Pierce when he throws a party shortly after Johnny's death, amazed at the other Saints' seeming lack of compassion.[reference?]
Shaundi spends her time in Steelport assisting The Protagonist in any way that will bring the Syndicate down and it is her actions that leads to her kidnapping by the S.T.A.G.[reference?] In a daring plan to rescue her, The Protagonist has surgery, taking on the appearance of Cyrus Temple, and travels to the Thermopylae, taking Pierce and Viola DeWynter as his "captives". The four escape, but not before blowing up the aircraft carrier.[reference?]
At the climax of the game The Protagonist receives a call from Angel De La Muerte. Killbane is at the airport, fleeing the city. Halfway through the call another call comes through, this one from Kia, informing them that Shaundi and Viola are strapped to bombs at the base of the Steelport monument. The player must choose between saving the girls or annihilating the last member of the Syndicate.
- Eliminate Killbane
If the player chooses to kill Killbane at the airport, Shaundi, Viola and Burt Reynolds are killed in the explosion.
- Save Shaundi
If the player chooses to save Shaundi, Viola and Burt Reynolds, they travel to the Steelport Monument where the two are being held. After disabling the bomb and fighting through waves of S.T.A.G soldiers and Luchadores, the player finally reaches Kia, who holds Shaundi as a human shield. The player kills Kia and saves Shaundi, Viola and Mayor Reynolds. A few months later the Saints have traced Killbane to Mars, and while fighting their way through the Luchadores, Shaundi, Pierce and Gat all "die" during the attack. The Protagonist then finds Killbane and kills him by blowing up nearby 'Martian Lava Crystals'. It is revealed that the whole mission was the end of the 'Gangstas in Space Movie'.
The Save Shaundi ending is the canon ending to the game. 
The Protagonist: "By playing Skee Ball?"
Shaundi: "Oh yeah."
The Protagonist: "You know, most people would just go smoke pot."
Shaundi: "Yeah, and then they play Skee Ball."
— At the beginning of The Enemy of my Enemy
The Protagonist: "Well, seeing as he's dead and you're not, I'd say pretty God-damn good."
Shaundi: "So... You think I could take Gat?"
The Protagonist: "Not on your fucking life."
The Protagonist: "Probably not."
Shaundi: "Veteran Child?"
The Protagonist: "Well, seeing as he's dead, I'm pretty sure you'd kick his ass."
Shaundi: "You're an asshole."
— At the end of The Shopping Maul
- "Fucking lightweight."
- — Shaundi, at the end of Bad Trip
- "Good times!"
- — Shaundi, near the end of Three Kings
The Protagonist: "Aww, I thought you two really had something there."
Shaundi: "Oh don't even go there..."
The Protagonist: "Hey, I'm just saying..."
— During When Good Heists Go Bad
|Protagonist Female 2: "You recognize UAV drone controls? You have been sleeping with special forces, yes?"|
|Protagonist Female 1: "Did you really say "Look like UAV drone controls"?"|
Protagonist Female 3: "UAV drone controls? Are you listening to yourself, Shaundi?"
Protagonist Male 1: "Look like UAV drone controls? Who the fuck says that?"
Protagonist Male 2: "How the fuck you know what the hell those things are?"
Protagonist Male 3: "Looks like UAV drones? Who talks like that?"
Protagonist Zombie: "Mumbles"
When 2 Homies are recruited together outside of missions, many will have conversations.
- Angel and Shaundi
Angel: "For your friend?"
Shaundi: "Johnny was with the Saints longer than anybody; he was more than a friend - he was family."
Angel: "And what are you gonna do to avenge him?"
Shaundi: "Whatever it takes."
Angel: "I knew I liked you."
- Burt and Shaundi
Shaundi: "Yeah, I'm Shaundi."
Burt: "You look less of a slut in person."
- Josh and Shaundi
Shaundi: "Stop saying that."
Josh: "Why do you fight what you feel in your heart?"
Shaundi: "Because if I did what I felt in my heart, they'd never find your body."
Josh: "So you admit there's some pull that keeps you from wanting to be hurt. I knew you felt the same way I did."
- Kinzie and Shaundi
Shaundi: "That's not true."
Kinzie: "I tapped your phone - I know what you said about me to Pierce."
Shaundi: "And this is why I don't like you."
- Shaundi and Oleg
Oleg: "I worked for the Russian government."
Shaundi: "What did you do for them?"
Oleg: "Whatever my country needed of me."
Shaundi: "That's... very vague... and really unnerving."
- Viola and Shaundi
Shaundi: "Don't talk to me, don't look at me; I want to pretend you don't even exist."
- Zimos and Shaundi
Shaundi: "Z, don't talk to me."
Zimos: "Is this about the..."
Shaundi: "This is about Spring break when I was in college."
Zimos: "Oh shit, I didn't recognize you without the dreads, irie."
- Shaundi is voiced by Eliza Dushku in Saints Row 2 and Danielle Nicolet in Saints Row: The Third.
- Playboy approached Volition, Inc. to create "a special one-off piece of art just for the magazine"; Shaundi appeared naked in the fifth edition of Playboy's "Virtual Vixens" in December 2008.
- Shaundi is referenced in Red Faction: Guerilla as one of the people who left Radio Tags in the Badlands Sector. In the DLC for Red Faction: Guerilla, "Demons of the Badlands", she appears naked on a picture in the weapon stashes.
- Shaundi seems to have a fondness for chain-belts as she wears one in both Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: The Third. Both of these belts are unique to her and cannot be purchased at stores.
Saints Row 2 Edit
- She is pictured on a Stilwater's Most Wanted poster in the Police Headquarters.
- A running gag in the game hints that Shaundi has slept with a ridiculous amount of men.
- Shaundi is often seen consuming drugs within the game. In fact, if you call her up once you unlock her as a homie, she will sometimes quip, "Uhhhh....I can come.. But I'm really baked right now."
- When recruited as a homie she will sometimes ask "Do you think I would look good in a sombrero?". Although she is never seen wearing one, some Saints members will say: "What's with Shaundi and that fucking sombrero?", indicating that she either has one or that she often talks about it. The Protagonist also has a line saying that Shaundi would look hot in a sombrero. Sometime between SR2 and SRTT, she apparently went through a brief sombrero phase but is ashamed of it by the beginning of SRTT.
- Prior to joining the Saints, she dated Veteran Child, and their first date was to conceal Loa Dust inside of dead fish for the Sons of Samedi.
- Shaundi's inability to defend herself is often a butt of derisive jokes among other Saints, some of whom quip "let's see Shaundi kick that kind of ass" after winning a fight.
- She enjoys partying and playing hacky-sack and skee ball.
- The Protagonist seems to be protective of Shaundi, as evidenced when she was taken hostage by Veteran Child and how he won't let her join him during missions.
- Sometimes when robbing a store, the store clerk will say, "I knew Shaundi was right about this place."
- Sometimes if a female Hippie gets in a fight with The Protagonist or other NPC the will say "Shaundi taught me how to stand up for myself".
- Shaundi's hairstyle is available at Image as Designed and is known as the "Long Dreads 1" option. As a result it is possible to make The Protagonist into a Shaundi look-alike (with a few slight differences) and most of the clothing she wears in the game can be purchased from various stores. Her top is a "Women's Camisole 4" (Slate Gray with Black trim) which can be purchased at Leather & Lace. Her pants are "Bellbotton Jeans" (Saint's Purple 2, Silver, and Black) which can be purchased at On The Rag, while her shoes are "Canvas Shoes" which can be purchased at Branded. She wears a "Tribal Wristband 3" (found at Nobody Loves Me) on her left wrist and silver "6 Loops" (found at Bling Bling) on her right wrist. Her mouth piercing is a silver "One Ball" (found at Nobody Loves Me) The only pieces of clothing not available for The Protagonist to wear are Shaundi's bandanna, choker, and belt-like chain (although the "Riveted Belt" from Nobody Loves Me makes a nice substitute). One can also find the clothes she wears in promotional artwork (excluding her bandanna), a black "Bikini Top" and "Women's Latex Pants" (Saint's Purple, Leather style).
- Shaundi has a "Wings 1" tattoo on her lower back and a star on her left hand. The "Wings 1" is available at Rusty's Needle, though it is slightly higher than Shaundi's is and as a result most of it is covered up when the "Women's Camisole 4" (Shaundi's top) is worn.
Saints Row: The Third Edit
- In the Safeword crib, the "Virtual Vixens" image can be seen on a "Boy Toy" magazine, resting on a hot tub.[Screenshot?]
- In Saints Row: The Third, Shaundi (like many of the Saints) has completely changed her look.
- She has her own Reality TV/Dating Show called "I Wanna Sleep With Shaundi". 
- Protesters have signs threatening the Saints, one of them saying "Shaundi is a whore!", a reference to Shaundi's promiscuity.
- Shaundi has become a fairly capable fighter in Saints Row: The Third.
- Despite her new found battle prowess, Shaundi is still the primary target of kidnapping, being kidnapped twice during the game by S.T.A.G. In total, she has been kidnapped four times, twice in each game.
- In Saints Row: The Third, Shaundi seems affected most by Gat's death.
- In Saints Row 2, Shaundi often mentions and uses drugs, but doesn't mention them much during Saints Row: The Third, except to mention that she was really high the last time she was in Steelport.
- Shaundi appears to be much taller in Saints Row: The Third, this is because she wears high-heels instead of Vollies.
- When The Protagonist has been drugged during the mission to take out the Morningstar and is stumbling naked through the brothel, one of the remarks from among many he can make is: "So this is what it feels like to be Shaundi".
- At the end of Saints Row: The Third, if the player chooses the option to save Shaundi and Viola, he will have to throw explosive fart jars/flashbangs at Kia while she holds Shaundi as a human shield, which is almost exactly the same thing that needs to be done to save Shaundi in the Veteran Child mission Saints Row 2, when she is captured by Veteran Child and the player has to throw flashbangs at him.
- When called as a homie, Shaundi will arrive in a purple Torch.
- When Shaundi is called as a homie, she reveals that Josh Birk sends her autographed photos, which she then sells online.
- In the Prima strategy guide, it states that in development, Shaundi was not there for the entire game and was in Mexico filming "I Wanna Sleep With Shaundi".[link?]
- In the official Prima guide, in the development section, originally at the end of the game you were to see her unwittingly on a date with Killbane without his mask on.[scan?]
- In the same section in the official Prima guide, originally after saving Shaundi and Viola, after the closing credits Shaundi is at Gat's grave, upset that the Saints let Killbane get away and have gone back to being celebrities again, she is then recruited by Cyrus and joins STAG.[scan?]
- Male Voice 2 says he is sexually attracted to Shaundi, such as saying it would be sexy as hell if Shaundi were a maid.
- Due to Gat's death, Shaundi becomes notably hostile, even to friends like Pierce in Trojan Whores and Viola when called as a homie, although that's reasonable due to Viola's involvement in Johnny's death.
- When Three Way becomes available, Shaundi, as well as Viola and Burt Reynolds cannot be called as homies on the Cell Phone until both endings have been played.
- According to a non mission news broadcast no one has ever made it past the final round of "I Wanna Sleep with Shaundi".
- In SR2 Shaundi had a lower back Wings 1 tattoo and a star tattoo on her hand, sometime between SR2 and SRTT Shaundi had the lower back tattoo removed because it is no longer there, though the star one is still on her hand. If you look closely at her lower back you can sometimes see a faint outline of the Wings 1 tattoo.
- Some artwork and promotional images shows Shaundi carrying weapons such as the Beretta M9, or the AK-74M.
- Shaundi does not have good relationships with the other female lieutenants in Saints Row: The Third. Viola is a former member of the Morningstar and played a role in Johnny's death. Kinzie's technological expertise eclipses Shaundi's own expertise (Shaundi does the hacking during Assault on Precinct 31 in SR2 and during Hit the Powder Room in SR3; she is also able to identify UAV drone controls on sight during We're Going to Need Guns). Shaundi's idle conversations with them reflect this.
- On the back of the Saints Row: The Third box, there is alternate promo art of Shaundi with a gun raised over her shoulder.
|Characters in Saints Row 2|
|Characters in Saints Row: The Third|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Twitter / @DaniNicolet: Officially official!! I'm ..., retrieved 23rd July 2011
- ↑ "Three Kings" mission
- ↑ "Three Kings" ending cutscene
- ↑ "Airborne Assault" ending cutscene
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Veteran Child" mission
- ↑ "The Shopping Maul" mission
- ↑ Three Way
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SteveJaros/status/320517632040243200
- ↑ Shaundi: Playboy's Virtual Vixen - Official Saints Row website, retrieved 27th August 2011
- ↑ As seen during the opening cut scene for Bank Error in Your Favor
- ↑ Saints Row 3 Gameplay Interview: Sex Appeal, Manapault, and More! - YouTube, retrieved 18th August 2011
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third | History (Modern Day Saints) - Official Saints Row website
- ↑ During the car ride in the mission We're Going to Need Guns