|Saints Row 2|
|Also known as||
The Shaft is a unique vehicle because it can tow any land vehicle. When towing a vehicle, steering is affected, and the towed vehicle moves independently which can cause damage to your Shaft and the towed vehicle. Even when avoiding collisions, the towed vehicle is likely to lose bumpers and spoiler kits.
No Chop Shops are searching for this vehicle.
The Shaft is one of the trickiest vehicles to drive. Its front wheels do not center quickly when the steering wheel is released making it hard to perform minor course corrections. The handbrake just brings the vehicle to a regular stop and does not help in getting around corners. Handling improves when a light vehicle such as a Halberd is being towed, but a heavy vehicle causes extreme amounts of over-steering.
The Shaft has a total of 5 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics available. The available Wheel Sizes are 14-19 and the available Wheel Widths are 2-4.
- 2 Grills
- 3 Decal 1s
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Trim Color (4 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Misc Color
- Grill Color
- Beater (50%)
- Standard (30%)
- Bling (20%)
- Gang_Saints (0%) (Non-customisable)
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #1071.
- It is possible to chain a series of Shafts to each other.
- When hitching a vehicle containing a driver, the driver is kicked out of the vehicle, which makes the Shaft useful for obtaining rare vehicles.
- The Shaft resembles a Chevrolet Kodiak Tow Truck.
- A "Penis shaft" is part of a a penis.
- Nitrous can be equipped, but not activated.
- An exhaust tip is absent, although the smoke is visible.