Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This activity involves driving Yarnie, a giant ball vehicle that behaves somewhat like a tank. Gameplay is similar to Tank Mayhem; enough damage has to be caused in a certain amount of time to succeed and the vehicle has to be kept whole by picking up repair tokens.
Yarnie has (only during this activity) a nitrous boost and after racking up enough money/high enough combo, the Shockwave weapon becomes available. When activated, the Shockwave launches Yarnie up into the air and destroy everything within a 5 meter radius.
There is also a small Verminator ATV driving around, destroying it awards a large amount of money and a special achievement/trophy.
For completing this activity awards cash and respect, and has access to Sad Panda Skyblazing as the next mission. In addition some vehicle unlocks are received:
- Pink/black Criminal, Kayak and Solar with Genkibowl decals are unlocked in the garage.
- The Verminator is unlocked in the garage.
- Yarnie Delivery is unlocked as a Homie.
- In the Ashwood Heli Assault, Kinzie says she is hacking into Rim Jobs to make Deckers cars pink. The cars in Sexy Kitten Yarngasm are pink variants of Decker vehicles.
- The Sexy Kitten vehicle is part of a different DLC and has nothing to do with this activity.