| More information is needed about this subject.|
You can help by editing the page.
In this activity the player takes control of Yarnie, a giant ball vehicle that behaves somewhat like a tank. Gameplay is similar to Tank Mayhem; Enough damage has to be caused in a certain amount of time to succeed and the vehicle has to be kept whole by picking up repair tokens.
Yarnie has (only during this activity) a nitrous boost and after racking up enough money/high enough combo, the Shockwave weapon becomes available. When activated, the Shockwave will launch Yarnie up into the air and destroy everything within a 5 meter radius.
It is possible to destroy a small Verminator ATV driving around and receive a large amount of money and a special achievement/trophy.
For completing this activity the player receives the cash and respect, and has access to Sad Panda Skyblazing as the next mission. In addition some vehicle unlocks are received:
- Pink/black Criminal, Kayak and Solar with Genkibowl decals are unlocked in the garage.
- The Verminator is unlocked in the garage.
- Yarnie Delivery is unlocked as a Homie.
- In the Ashwood Heli Assault, Kinzie says she is hacking into Rim Jobs to make Deckers cars pink. The cars in Sexy Kitten Yarngasm are pink variants of Decker vehicles.
- The Sexy Kitten vehicle is part of a different DLC and has nothing to do with this activity.
|See Activity Task Force for ways to improve this article.|