| Most Secret Area links redirect here.|
Feel free to create articles for each, as necessary.
- Did you want other Easter Eggs?
There are 32 secret areas to find in Saints Row 2, but there is no reward for finding them all. They are counted in both the Diversions menu, and the Statistics Menu, and are not indicated on the Map, and there are no visual indicators in the game-world.
| More information is needed about this subject.|
You can help by editing the page.
- The game data files refer to the Secret Areas Diversion as Exploration, and is part of the same diversion as exploring neighborhoods.
- Unlike other Collection Diversions, Secret Areas are not numbered.
- At the Nuke Launch Room, there is a .44 Shepherd model sitting on the table, surrounded by blow-up dolls.
- The game data files mention a 33rd location named "Old Bar", but does not define the coordinates. This may refer to Sea Roses, an empty bar in Sunnyvale Gardens.
|See Activity Task Force for ways to improve this article.|