|Neighborhood||Shivington SR / Sunnyvale Gardens SR2|
|Games||Saints Row |
Saints Row 2
- "The Sea Rose Pub, Roughest Bar None?"
- — Newspaper clipping
- The Sea Roses Pub is located in the Projects District. It is located in the Shivington neighborhood in Saints Row, but due to a neighborhood border change, it is within Sunnyvale Gardens in Saints Row 2.
- The interior is almost identical in Saints Row and Saints Row 2, with the "Sea Roses" name visible in both. In Saints Row, there is a sign outside which says "Angelo's Place", but this name is not present inside the building, and the sign is not present in Saints Row 2.
- In Saints Row, it is the location of the Vice Kings Hitman Activity and the "An Offer They Can't Refuse..." cutscene takes place inside, in Saints Row 2, there is a FUZZ activity across the street.
- The door shows the standard opening hand symbol, but as this is not an operational store, the hand symbol does not change to a foot symbol at night.
- The bar consists of two rooms: the main bar area, featuring a bar, several stools and 3 tables with chairs; as well as an open store room, containing shelves with boxes of alcohol. There is also a rear door, but it is nonfunctional.
- It is not marked on the map, and there is not a Liquor Store inside. In Saints Row, the bar is open and has Civilians inside drinking. In Saints Row 2, the lights are on, but there are no Civilians present.
- On the counter is a pack of Smokey Dave's cigarettes, a bottle of dishwashing liquid, a sign on the bar says that "Crazy Hour" is 7-8pm on Thursday, several ashtrays and a drinks tray which all bear the Sea Roses logo, as well as some fresh bananas and a lime. The fridges are stocked with alcohol, and there are boxes of alcohol in the back room, as well as a Step Ladder, which is the only object that can be picked up.
- There is a dart board on the wall beside the storeroom, which has 5 darts with 3 bulls-eyes. On the wall on the other side of the doorway is a scoreboard written on the wall, titled "Darts of Doom!", showing Karl with 6 points and Crim with 7. On the wall to the left of the dartboard are the words "I am Industructible!"[sic]. There are also 3 wooden tables, each with the words "I am really drunk" carved into them.
- Above the bar is a ship's wheel bearing the same anchor as in the Sea Roses logo, and above each windows is a picture of a bottle of alcohol with wings, although this is not visible from the outside. A framed newspaper near the rear door indicates that this is a particularly rough bar. Above the front door is a mounted fish labeled "Fred", with the caption "I will never forget you".
- The Saints Row 2 data files reference a 33rd Secret Area listed as "Old Bar". As this building is old, is a bar/pub, and has no other purpose, it is likely that this is the same location.
This article is rated Gold 16/20