Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Saints Row: The Third|
This vehicle is used for street-sweeping and uses its protected rear wheels for steering. The vehicle has two large rotary scrubbing brushes, located one behind each front wheel beneath the cab.
The cab seats a driver and one passenger.
The Scrubber has 3 variants, Rough, Average, and Zombie.
- Rough (50% chance of spawning)
- Front Bumper 1, Fender Skirt 2, Windows 1, Bed Opts 1 (Plastic Containers), Wheels 1, Rear Bumper 2, Miscellaneous 1 (Scrubbers), Hood 1, Roof with no visor, Mirrors 3
- Matte Morph Brown and Matte Jet Black Paint, 75-100% Grime
- Jet Black Plastic, Dark Gray Rubber and Stainless Steel Trim
- Autumn Wood Brown Interior, 20% Tinted Glass.
- Light Yellow Tinted Plastic Containers. (Cannot be changed.)
- Average (50% chance of spawning)
Same as Rough, except:
- Fender Skirt 1, Rear Bumper 1, Mirrors 1
- Modern (Random) and Gloss Jet Black Paint, 50-100% Grime
- Zombie (Survival only)
- Bumper 4, Fender Skirt 2, Windows 2, Bed Opts 2, Wheels 2, Rear Bumper 3, Miscellaneous 2 (saws), Hood 3, Roof with visor, Mirrors 3
- Gloss Autumn Wood Brown and Tabletop Gray Paint, 50% Grime
- Tabletop Gray Plastic, Dark Gray Rubber and Black Titanium Trim
- Tabletop Gray Interior, Dark Red Tinted Windows.
- Dark Red Tinted Plastic Containers. (Cannot be changed.)
The Zombie variant spawns on Arapice Island in Survival 26. It has with spikes on the front and sides, boarded up windows, the scrubbers replaced with saw blades. It can be saved in the Garage via Rim Jobs, after failing the Survival, and can be customised normally.
The Scrubber can be modified to look this way at Rim Jobs, but it is possible to distinguish between to the two variants by the colour of the Plastic Containers Bed Mod, as the colour cannot be changed at Rim Jobs.
The Scrubber has a total of 25 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Wheel Options available.
- 4 Front Bumpers
- 3 Rear Bumpers
- 2 Lights
- 2 Windows
- 2 Bed Options
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Miscellaneous
- 3 Hoods
- 2 Roofs
- 3 Mirrors
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Trim Color (3 sections)
- Interior Color
- Window Tint
- Misc Color
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
- The Scrubber's horn is a warning siren which also has a small amber flashing light on the back of the cab. Traffic pulls over when the siren is activated, making the Scrubber Vehicle Theft a tad easier.
- Since Scrubber's frontal and rear wheels differ in size, they can only be customized with two options through body mods.
- When it is equipped with kneecappers, the ones on the right side are pointed into the inside of the axles making them useless on that side.
- The Scrubber can be seen in PAX Demo for Saints Row IV but it doesn't appear in the game itself.