Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Usable while riding a motorbike.
Saints Row 2Edit
The Samurai Sword is the melee weapon of choice of The Ronin, and is available at Brass Knuckles at the beginning of the game. In both Ronin missions "Kanto Connection" and "One Man's Junk...", it must be used in battles against Jyunichi and Kazuo Akuji, although Jyunichi is armed with Dual Samurai Swords.
The Protagonist can use the Samurai Sword whilst driving any motorcycle, slicing opponents whilst driving by them.
Saints Row: Total ControlEdit
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #948.
- The range of the Samurai Sword is exceeded only by the Chainsaw.
- Another use for the Samurai Sword is being able to knock vehicles out of stuck positions or if done fast enough, a motorcycle flipped upside down.
- This is one of the only weapons that can block, along with the Machete and bare fists.
- While the damage from a single blow is the same as that of the Knife, landing 3 hits with the Samurai Sword results in a instant kill animation, similar to the Chainsaw. There are different killing animations when slashing from the left or right in different orders.