Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix|
October 22nd, 2013 (US)
Enter the Dominatrix is a DLC for Saints Row IV.
Saints Row: The Third: Enter the Dominatrix was announced on the Saints Row website for April Fools' day 2012, then subsequently removed. It was then confirmed via a press release on the 2nd of May, 2012, and cost $29.99.
A May 15th press release announced that the game was scheduled for release in September 2012.
On June 20, 2012, the new THQ President, Jason Rubin, stated that Enter the Dominatrix had been canceled and instead would be merged with "The Next Great Sequel in the Saints Row Franchise", allowing the team "more time, more resources, and a broader scope for the project".
On the day of Saints Row IV's official announcement, a spokesperson for Deep Silver (the game's publisher) told Joystiq that "elements of [Enter the Dominatrix] were rolled into Saints Row IV" and that "There will be a director's cut of Enter the Dominatrix released as DLC when SR4 comes out".
There are 5 missions in the Enter the Dominatrix DLC and they can be played at any time after escaping the simulation. Once the final mission has been completed, the first one becomes available again, allowing all of them to be be played as often as wanted.
The 3rd Street Saints and Zinyak have been encountered by Jane Valderamma about deleted scenes on Enter the Dominatrix.
One year after the Kill Killbane ending of Saints Row: The Third, Pierce is mayor of Steelport. Zinyak and the Zin invade Steelport. The Protagonist resists Zinyak's forces. Later, Zinyak releases a cyclops. Josh Birk tries to defeat the cyclops but both of them were killed. The Saints come in the Gatmobile to rescue Mayor Pierce.
The Protagonist realizes the only way to kill Zinyak is to shoot Zinyak in the head. After Zinyak dies, the AI known as The Dominatrix takes over his empire and sends the humans to a Virtual Steelport. The Dominatrix summons Paul to wreak havoc at the simulation. The Saints create a spaceship to go inside Paul and kill his brain.
After killing the Dominatrix, d'Artagnan (servant) of Cirano and the Raptors agree to help the Saints exit the simulation. After leaving the simulation, Shaundi becomes Cirano's queen. The Protagonist plans to go bowling with Cirano. The Raptors secure peace between themselves and humans.
- The title is a reference to the video game "Enter the Matrix".
- There are two references to Enter the Dominatrix in the leaked Saints Row IV achievements
- One is an achievement called "Enter the Dominatrix" for completing a mission with the same name.
- The other is an achievement which description says "Play SRTT:ETD co-op for 2 hours".
- Enter the Dominatrix is available after The Real World, before unlocking Telekinesis, which is required to finish the mission At the Races.
- ↑ Saints Row Website: Strap It On Some More! Enter the Dominatrix! (now deleted)
- ↑ May 3rd press release: The Dominatrix Has You. THQ Confirms Development of Saints Row: The Third - Enter the Dominatrix
- ↑ May 15th press release: THQ Reports Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter and Year End Results May 16th Press release
- ↑ June 20th press release: Saints Row: The Third • Enter the Dominatrix Now Part of Something Bigger Than Itself
- ↑ Joystiq: Saints Row 4 gets pimpin' August 20
- ↑ Mission: The Real World
- ↑ Mission: Save the Planet
- ↑ Mission: Meet the Dominatrix
- ↑ Mission: Pop his Top
- ↑ Mission: Escape the Dominatrix