- For other uses, see Saints Row (disambiguation).
Saint's Row is located on the east side of Stilwater and is made up of three neighborhoods: Mission Beach, Harrowgate and Athos Bay. It is the district where the Saints Row Church is found, and it is the founding territory of the 3rd Street Saints gang.
During the 1960s and 70's, Saints Row was always the beautiful residential area of Stilwater, known for its architectural and urban planning and Mission Beach was the best area to live in. However, the area became notorious when Alejandro Lopez and his Los Carnales moved in. Los Carnales took over the district and most of the city. During the Vice Kings and the Carnales battled each other, the district fell into a state of disrepair, many of the stores and houses in the area were either closed or breaking down. Julius Little fled to Saints Row soon after the formation of the Vice Kings and when the Westside Rollerz came into the picture, Julius formed the 3rd Street Saints, to sort out the gang problems, in the Stilwater Memorial Church.
In Saints Row, the entire area is a dangerous gangland territory and poor residential district filled with bullet riddled buildings, battered streets and a struggling atmosphere all proudly claimed by the 3rd Street Saints. Mission Beach was quickly took over by the Saints. Athos Bay was retained by the Carnales until Reclamation. The Carnales, the Vice Kings, and the Rollerz went to war over Harrowgate (which was owned by the the Rollerz) and the Saints won. The Row was the epicenter of Saints related gang battles, The Carnales attacked twice, the Vice Kings and the Rollerz attack, with the Rollerz leader, Joseph Price, quoting "we're burning Saints Row to the ground", however all attacks failed. Alderman Richard Hughes, the default Stilwater mayor, after Winslow's death, decided to renovate Saints Row and destroy the Saints, using his mayoral powers, but he died when his yacht exploded, and The Protagonist was put into a coma.
After Hughes' death, the clothing company Ultor picked up the pieces.
Saints Row 2 Edit
The Saint's Row District looks vastly different to the one in Saints Row. No longer the home of disrepair and gang violence, Saints Row is now a glass and steel utopia, renovated by the now multi-billion Ultor Corporation. Ultor Head of Security Dexter "Dex" Jackson made his first order of business to renovated the old Church in the center, and Ultor built the iconic Phillips Building north of the church, in Mission Beach.
- Phillips Building - Ultor's headquarters, top floor is enterable.
- Police Headquarters - Stilwater Police Department, enterable.
- Supremacy Condos - Enterable building containing Saints Row Mega Condo
- Stilwater Memorial Church
- St Matthew's Hospital - non-enterable
- CarniVORE Collectibles - non-enterable. established in 1987'
- Austin's Jewelers - Non-enterable Jewelry store.
- Hagan Tower - non-enterable
- Deeptrote Industries - non-enterable
- Digital Convention Center - non-enterable. Features signs from "Deeptrote Industries", "Akustics", and Ill Wireless. A suicide jumper can sometimes be seen on the roof.
- The Saint's Row District cannot be reclaimed by the 3rd Street Saints in Saints Row 2.
- However it can be assumed that when the Saints and Ultor merged into the Saints/Ultor Media Group that the Saints regained control over the District and places like the Saints Row Church (which after the merger was likely altered to reflect their merger and to capitalize on its status as the birthplace of the 3rd Street Saints).
- Despite it being under Ultor's control and the Saints inability to reclaim the district in Saints Row 2, there are Tagging spots in the district. Unlike other tagging spots in the game, these spot are "blank" and have no rival gang tags present.