- "There's nothing more majestic than seeing a panda in flight."
- — Bobby
Sad Panda Skyblazing is the final activity in Genkibowl VII, and it is unlocked after completing all of the other Genkibowl activities.
This activity starts by jumping out of a helicopter into an altered version of Steelport. There are floating hoops, large balloons and some rooftops have groups of Mascots and Genki Manapults. Gravity is also altered so that the player can glide though the air without needing a parachute.
- Points are earned by gliding though hoops, touching ethical balloons and killing the mascots.
- Height can be regained by touching balloons or using a Manapult.
- The activity ends if the player falls all the way onto the ground or spends too much time on a rooftop.
- There is no global timer but because balloons are only one-time use, the player will be running out of options at some point.
- Bonus points are awarded when a rooftop is fully cleared of mascots or if the activity is ended by landing on a specific spot.
- When in the air the player has no weapon. When on a rooftop the player has to use the Woodsman chainsaw on the mascots.
- When gliding, following the path of hoops is optional. The player should mostly be thinking about what rooftop to go to next instead of what hoop to go though.
- The main difficultly is figuring out the map. Once the player knows what Manapult shoots where and what moves can be done with the balloons, victory is assured.
- Using the balloons to revisit a partially cleared rooftop is generally a good idea as the bonus for fully clearing one is substantial.
- Sad Panda Skyblazing is, unlike the rest of Genkibowl, not a redress of preexisting activities but a new concept.
- The Sad Panda vehicle is part of the Genki Girl Pack DLC and has nothing to do with this activity.
|See Activity Task Force for ways to improve this article.|