|Objective(s)||• Go to the Broken Shillelagh|
• Get a Helicopter
• Go to the Daedalus
• Destroy the Cannons
• Land on the Daedalus
• Plant Bomb
• Fly to Rear Deck
• Plant Bomb
• Kill Cyrus
• Escape From the Daedalus
Blowup Doll (Outfit)
STAG Armor (outfit)
- "Well, if they blow up every building we're bound to be in one of them."
- — Kinzie Kensington
The Protagonist can choose to head to the Saints HQ where there are two helicopters at the helipad, or pick up a helicopter from any other place one spawns; this objective vanishes as soon as all current players are in helicopters. The Protagonist flies to the Daedalus as more Saints helicopters show up to attack the massive airship as well, but they quickly fall prey to the Daedalus' 4 defensive guns, which The Protagonist has to destroy before progressing.
After the guns are destroyed The Protagonist lands the helicopter on the Daedalus and starts planting bombs. When enough bombs are placed to destroy the Daedalus, Cyrus shows up in his F-69 VTOL to kill The Protagonist. However, The Protagonist destroys Cyrus' VTOL, killing him, and escapes in a VTOL.
The Protagonist announces that Steelport has become a city-state. They tell Monica that if she comes back she will be killed, and she, along with the remnants of STAG, withdraw from the city. The Protagonist then makes Pierce the new mayor, which he accepts.
- • Cash: 0
• Respect: ?
• Achievement: None
• Mission: Three Way
• Zombie Gat (Homie)
• Blowup Doll (Outfit)
• Toilet (outfit)
• STAG Armor (outfit)
• Cyrus' VTOL
- "Stag film" was slang term for pornography in the early 20th century.
- Cyrus' laser can go through parts of the Daedalus and some of the crates.
- Kia does not appear during this mission, and it is unknown whether she was killed during Three Way.
- This is the only final mission in the Saints Row series which does not feature Johnny Gat, although he is mentioned.
- After landing on the Daedalus a minimum height limit is placed on The Protagonist. Falling or flying below this height will fail the mission with text saying the player allowed Cyrus Temple to get away. Most likely this is simply a "mercy fail" since it takes less time to restart on the carrier deck than it would to find another helicopter and get back up to it. This failure condition means the Sonic Boom is a very bad idea in co-op, as it can accidentally throw the other player off the Daedalus.
- With the Female 1 voice, The Protagonist will dedicate each explosive to someone as they are being planted, specifically Shaundi, Viola, The Saints and The Protagonist themselves.
- During the television broadcast, The Protagonist is referred to as "Local Psychopath".
- There is no cash reward for completing this mission, but there is a $100,000 cash reward for completing Gangstas in Space
- The opening cinematic has a Black Decker in Saints purple regardless if the player has picked the Decker style.