Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ruckus is a stripped down, stock car version of the Cavallaro.
In Saints Row, the Ruckus has a total of 46 Vehicle Customization options.
- 5 Front Bumpers
- 4 Rear Bumpers
- Heavy Bumper
- 5 Hoods
- Exhaust Hood
- Exhaust Hood with Smokestacks
- Crazy Hood
- 4 Door Mods
- 4 Windows
- 3 Window Guards
- X Beams
- Standard Beams
- 2 Fins
- 3 Trunks
- Crazy Trunk
- 4 Wheel Covers
- Back Only
- Front and Back
- Fender Skirts
- 2 Rims
- Star Spinners
- 5 Decal 1s
- 5 Decal 2s
- Body Color (2 sections - Side and Top)
- Trim Color
- Misc Color (Window Net - Cannot be purchased)
In Saints Row 2, the Ruckus has a total of 19 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Industrial Rims available. The available Wheel Sizes are 8-14 and the available Wheel Widths are 2-4.
- 3 Offenses
- 3 Defenses
- 3 Speed Upgrades
- 5 Decal 1s
- 5 Trunks
- Body Color (4 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Interior Color
- No Front or Rear Bumpers, Door Guards, Window Bars, Fins, Window Guard, Tire Guards
- 80% chance of Standard Trunk
- 40% chance between Standard and Exhaust Hood
- 50% chance of Standard Front Bumper and Standard Rear Bumper
- 30% chance of Star Spinners
- 25% chance of Window Nets
- Chance of 3 Hoods: Standard (25%), Exhaust Hood (15%), Smokestacks (15%), Crazy Hood (25%)
- 50% chance of Star Spinners, Door GuardsWindow Bars, Fins
- 40% chance of Standard or Crazy Trunks
- 35% chance of Window Nets,
- 35% chance of X Beams or Standard Beam Window Guards
- 35% chance of Pipe or Heavy Rear Bumpers
- 25% chance of Plow, Grillguard or Pipe Front Bumpers
- 25% chance of Back, Front and Back or Fender Skirts Tire Guards
- Exhaust Hood with Smokestacks, Crazy Trunk
- Front Bumper Plow, Heavy Rear Bumper,
- Star Spinners, Fins
- Door Guards, X Beams Window Guard, Window Net, Window Bars, Back Tire Guards
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2 there are 12 variants, with 4 variations at least upgrade level.
The main difference between each is the Decal.
All level 1 and level 3 vehicles have Water Bucket Gray interior, except one level 3 vehicle with Autumn Wood Brown interior. Three level 2 vehicles have Autumn Wood Brown interior, one has Coconut Tan interior.
Trunk 4 is not used by any variant.
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row is #782587 (#Ruckus).
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- In Saints Row 2, the Ruckus has a lower chance of rolling, but a greater chance of spinning
- The Ruckus resembles both the 1969 Dodge Charger and 1973 Ford Falcon XB.
- As with other Demolition Derby vehicles, there is a Ruckus in the Transformers franchise.