|Rondini's Boat Dock|
|Saints Row: The Third|
- When you work with your hands
you'll never be rich
but you'll never go hungry.
- — Commemorative plaque (Rondini's Boat Dock, dedicated August 20, 1939)
Located in the Sunset Park neighborhood of the Downtown district of Steelport, Rondini's Boat Dock is situated roughly between Angel's Gym (to the west) and the Saints HQ (to the east). It costs $12,500 and adds 2% to City Takeover.
As these are unlockables, they do not count towards the 64 vehicle garage limit.
- Rondini's Boat Dock is a memorial to Ronald H. Hupertz, the father-in-law of a Saints Row: The Third developer. Hupertz passed away suddenly on November 8th, 2010. The dedication date on the memorial is his birthday. Rondini was his nickname given to him by his son. The dock itself is a reference to his favorite pastime, fishing on Lake Erie. The quote about working with your hands is something that Ron told his children, and it's stuck with them ever since. It fits the working-class background of Steelport, and more importantly it is some of the best advice a man could pass on to his kids.
- Sinking the Boats that spawn at the dock counts towards the "Destroy Boats" Challenge.
- The dock still exists in Saints Row IV, although the commemorative plaque is absent and no boats are parked there.