Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Romance is a Diversion in Saints Row IV.
After rescuing characters from their Simulations in Saints Row IV, they are available to converse with on the Ship, with the option to "Talk" or to "Romance". All characters can be romanced by both genders.
- The Protagonist: "Hey Kinzie, you wanna fuck?"
Kinzie: "Let's go."Kinzie punches The Protagonist, and they fall off-camera
- — Kinzie Romance
- The Protagonist: "Matt, I've been thinking...we could all be dead soon, so...shit I can't believe I'm saying this...you don't have to die a virgin."
Matt Miller: "Can you call me Nyte Blayde?"
The Protagonist: "Are you fucking serious?"
Matt Miller: "You still wanna have a go?"
The Protagonist: "Oh what the hell..."They begin making out as screen fades to black
- — Matt Miller Romance
- The Protagonist: "Hey Pierce..."
Pierce: "What's on your mind?"
The Protagonist: "We've had some good times together haven't we..."
Pierce: "Hell yeah... singing, shooting, running a country..."
The Protagonist: "Want to add casual sex to that list?"
Pierce: "I normally don't swing that way, but fuck it, I'm down."
- — Pierce Romance
- The Protagonist: "Been a helluva ride, hasn't it..."
Shaundi: "That's an understatement."
The Protagonist: "You changed so much."
Shaundi: "We both have."
The Protagonist: "Hey what ever happened with that guy who won your dating show?"
Shaundi: "Puerto Rican Thunder God? He was sweet and all, but performance didn't live up to the name."
The Protagonist: "Look I gotta tell you something....it always drove me crazy that you had ex's in every city and were willing to go on a dating show but not once did you ever give me a shot"
Shaundi: "You never asked for one."
The Protagonist: "I'm asking now."
Shaundi: "Then let's make up for lost time..."
- — Shaundi Romance
- CID: "You need me to ravage you."The Protagonist: "All right CID, here's the deal--"
The Protagonist (Male 1 and 2): "All right CID, here's the deal-"
The Protagonist: "ummm...maybe?"
CID: "Don't worry, I'm fully equipped to pleasure you."
- — CID Romance
- Asha: "You don't respect me."The Protagonist: "Asha, I respect you too much to bullshit y--"
The Protagonist (Male 3): "Asha, I respect you too much to bullshit y-"Asha: "What do you want."The Protagonist: "That's not true?"
The Protagonist (Male 2): "No, that's true."
The Protagonist: "I'm looking for rough sex and Kinzie scares the shit out of me."Asha sighsAsha: "I stay on top and you don't get to talk."
The Protagonist: "Deal."
- — Asha Romance
- Benjamin King: "Can I help you?"
The Protagonist: "No. Well, yes-it's...Sorry this is a little awkward."
Benjamin King: "It's okay. Say what's on your mind."
The Protagonist: "I don't know if I can."
Benjamin King: "You never know if you can have something unless you ask for it."Ben starts to touch The Protagonist on the shoulders and The Protagonist touches Ben backThe Protagonist: "I don't want things to change between us."
Benjamin King: "Things won't change. We're professionals."
The Protagonist: "You'll see me differently..."
Benjamin King: "Just shut up and say it."
The Protagonist: "Can you sign my copy of your book?"Ben smilesBenjamin King: "Sure."Ben looks confused
- — Ben King Romance
- Johnny Gat: "Hey boss, how--"
The Protagonist: "Just shut up, I have to tell you something: for years I thought you were dead, and I blamed myself for it. When you were gone there was a hole in my life that I tried to fill with anything I could find...partying, sex, revenge...sometimes a weird combination of the three."
Johnny Gat: "Heh heh heh..."
The Protagonist: "But nothing worked...nothing ever made me feel alive like you did. And I always thought it was just because I was depressed but seeing you now has made me realize how much I need you. I know I'm not Aisha, and I'm not trying to be, but if--"Johnny starts to make out with The Protagonist as the screen fades to black
- — Johnny Gat Romance
- Keith David: "You're the president, I'm the vice president. You're the boss of the Saints, I'm just one of your crew. You've taken over cities and toppled rival gangs. I've conquered Hollywood and have a name to uphold. It just wouldn't work between us, you see?"
Keith David: "Look, you're my boss. I just can't let that dynamic get ruined."
Keith David: "I think that would just be... weird. Don't you?"
Keith David: "I know YOU want to, but... I don't."
Keith David: "That's really not going to work for me. I hope you understand."
- — Keith David Romance
- The Romance options allow the person playing the game to choose the sexuality of their character.
- Pierce's sexual orientation is determined on The Protagonist's gender, due to him stating "I normally don't swing that way" to both a male and female character. While this can be said for all characters, only Pierce mentions it.
- This is a parody of Mass Effect 2 and 3, in which the main character can pursue a romance with other members of their team after completing their loyalty missions.
- The Protagonist's line "It's been a hell of a ride" is a reference to Shepard's line at the end of the Mass Effect 3 add-on, Citadel.
- CID is the only character with a Romance option who does not have a Loyalty mission.
- Ben King's romance is the only non-sexual Romance.
- The internal Statistics use the category "Fuck Buddy".
- Keith David's romance option does not use his name, and only says "Romance Vice President".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Saints Row Wiki: Achievements and Trophies in Saints Row IV
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row IV Romance Options (3m45s)
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row IV Romance Options (6m53s)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 YouTube: Saints Row IV Romance Options (4m06s)
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row IV Romance Options (1m34s)
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row IV Romance Options (10m00s)
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row IV Romance Options (3m00s)
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row IV Romance Options (7m55s)
- ↑ Image: