The Ricochet has an average speed and can carry up to four people. It has poor damage resistance and is destroyed after a few moderate-hard accidents.
Civilians do not drive this vehicle, but 3 variants spawn randomly parked.
A Ricochet is driven by an angry wife/girlfriend during the Escort activity as she pursues the player, the escort, and the unfaithful lover in their car. The Ricochet that the wife/girlfriend uses is no different from ones randomly spawning in parking lots.
The Ricochet has a total of 21 Vehicle Customization options.
- 3 Hoods (Standard, Hood2, Hood3)
- 2 Roofs (Roof Rack, None)
- 3 Body Kits (Standard, Scoopex, Graviton)
- 3 Spoilers (Standard, Graviton, Combo)
- 3 Rims (Standard, Groundhog, Racing)
- 7 Decals - Westside Rollerz Decal only on Westside Rollerz variant
- Body Color
- Trim Color
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- 80% chance of spawning randomly parked
- Standard Hood, Body Kit
- Chance of 3 Rims Standard (80%), Groundhog (10%), Racing (10%)
- 25% chance of Standard Spoiler, 50% chance of Roof Rack
- Standard paint
- 19% chance of spawning randomly parked
- Same options as Standard
- Metallic paint
- 1% chance of spawning randomly parked
- Chance of 3 Hoods: Standard (25%), Hood2 (25%), Hood3 (50%)
- Chance of 3 Bodykits: Standard (10%), Scoopex (45%), Graviton (45%)
- Chance of 3 Rims: Standard (10%), Groundhog (45%), Racing (45%)
- Chance of 3 Spoilers: Standard (30%), Graviton (20%), Combo (15%)
- 15% chance of Roofrack
- Bling paint
- Westside Rollerz
- Same options as Bling.
- 50% chance between Scoopex and Graviton Bodykits
- 50% chance between Groundhog and Racing Rims
- Westside Rollerz paint, 25% chance of Decal
- Hood 3, Scoopex Bodykit, Groundhog Rims, Combo Spoiler
- Reward paint, Chrome Rims
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #74262438 (#Ricochet).
- It resembles a Dodge Magnum wagon.
- The Ricochet and La Fuerza are featured on the box art of Saints Row.
- The Hammer in Saints Row: The Third bears a resemblance to the Ricochet.
- If either the Scoopex or Graviton bodykit is added, the vehicle's low ground clearance causes damage if it hits the curb, due to the bumper size.