|A picture is worth 1000 words. |
Improve this article by adding an image.
|Return to Steelport|
|Story arc||3rd Street Saints|
|Objective(s)||• Get to the barge |
• Find Kinzie
• Untie Kinzie
• Get to the BDSM club
• Grab the patrons
• Find the owner
• Interrogate the owner
• Find Zimos
• Kill the Morningstar
• Find Angel
• Kill the Luchadores
• Protect Angel
Angel's Gym (Crib)
Kinzie's Warehouse (Crib)
Zimos' Pad (Crib)
Gang Customization (Gimps)
- "This is a rescue, right? This ain't some elaborate set up for a gang bang?"
- — Zimos
The Saints return to Stilwater to have a funeral for Johnny Gat. They are stalled in traffic due to the Hughes Memorial Bridge opening ceremony being unveiled by Monica Hughes. It is interrupted as the Luchadores pull a surprise attack on the Saints. The Saints drive in an attempt to get away, but Killbane and other Luchadores from afar send them into the water with Annihilator RPGs. There the Saints discuss how to take down the rest of the Syndicate.
The first is a former FBI agent named Kinzie Kensington. She was close to outing the Syndicate as a criminal organization so Matt Miller framed her for a crime so she got kicked out of the FBI. As such, she wants revenge on the Syndicate by taking them down. The Deckers got to her and are keeping her on a barge. The Protagonist and Pierce head down to the barge to find Kinzie.
After being freed, Kinzie sends The Protagonist and Pierce to Safeword, a BDSM club. There they need to find a pimp named Zimos. He used to run the non-Syndicate supported prostitution in Steelport. Viola and Kiki wanted a monopoly of local prostitution so they locked Zimos away in the sex dungeon. Pierce and The Protagonist head over there and shake down a couple patrons and the manager to find out where they are hiding Zimos and then they go down in to the cellar to free him. Zimos is tied up in front of a Pony Cart and they need to hurry out of there so they ride out of there on the rickshaw with Zimos as the horse.
When they lose the Morningstar chasing them they untie Zimos and go onto their next person of interest. Kinzie calls The Protagonist saying she found an old enemy of Killbane, his ex-tagteam partner Angel De La Muerte. Killbane cheated Angel in a wrestling match and took his mask so Angel lost his pride and honor. Now he wants to get revenge at Killbane for taking everything from him. So The Protagonist and Zimos head on over to Angel's Gym. But Kinzie wasn't the only one who found Angel, the Luchadores did as well. Oleg arrives before The Protagonist to help out. The Protagonist, Zimos, Oleg and Angel have to take out the attacking Luchadores and the brutes they brought with them.
- This is the only story mission to feature all three Syndicate gangs.
- The Protagonist answers differently depending on voice when Pierce asks what the Deckers are wearing. All the male voices will comment on how neo-cyber-punk is outdated, though how outdated depends on the voice. The female voices each have a different response. Regardless, Pierce responds with a flat "What?" to which The Protagonist changes the subject back to that of Kinzie.
- This is a reference to the Protagonist's previous comments on fashion, such as Luz's shoes in Saints Row.
- The Pony Cart is featured exclusively in this mission.
- After escaping the Morningstar on the pony cart with Zimos, if the player drives down the road, Pierce can be seen standing idle and can be recruited. He will join the fight at Angel's Gym and also appear in the cutscene.
- During the fight outside Angel's Gym, Angel can be seen outside the gym shooting the Luchadores with a AR-55. The player still needs to go to the inside to unlock the cutscene.
- Oleg will not join the fight outside Angel's Gym until the Brute and a certain number of Luchadores have been defeated.
- If you look closely as the entrance as the brute is coming in, you will see that he isn't walking like a brute, but just like a normal pedestrian.
- Despite Oleg mentioning taking the Saints to people who hate the Syndicate in the plural, he only leads them to one person, Kinzie Kensington. The other two people introduced in this mission, Zimos and Angel De La Muerte, are both found by Kinzie.
- There is a reference at the end of this mission made to Saints Row and Saints Row 2 in which The Protagonist says the quote, "It's our time now, let's get this shit started!" which was used before.
- With a skilled shot, during the part of the mission where the player obtains Kinzie, they can hit the ramp at the back of the barge and land on the tower, avoiding nearly all of the fighting with the Deckers before getting her.
- Inside the boat Kinzie is held up in is a small poster of the Stilwater Sharks, a hockey team based in Stilwater.
- If the player doesn't enter Angel's Gym immediately, Kinzie will call asking why The Protagonist is still outside, and say that she was tracking their cellphone's GPS.
- There is an unenterable and undamageable bootlegger parked outside the Angel's Gym, indicating that this is Angel's car, although he drives a Saints Atlantica when called as a Homie.