Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
? marked, ? minimum kills
- It looks like the Kings are trying to get back Tanya's old digs as we speak. Get your ass over there and help our boys. You're the only backup they're gettin'.
Johnny Gat calls The Protagonist up to warn them to stay off the streets, as the Stilwater Police Department are pressing down on the 3rd Street Saints. However, after learning that the Vice Kings are using this time to get Tanya Winters' brothel, Raykins Hotel, back from the Saints, Gat changes his mind and tells The Protagonist to protect Prawn Court.
After stopping the invading Vice Kings, Gat calls again to say he's learned that Tanya has set up shop at the Sunnyvale Gardens police station, and that Julius Little has given him the go ahead to go in with a crew. Gat asks The Protagonist to drop by the church, as they have "some murderin' to do".
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the mission by pausing the game, and selecting 'Story' from the 'INFO' tab.
- Stop the Kings from taking back the brothel.
Other Vice Kings gang members show up periodically in the neighborhood, so as with all firefights, having at least one Homie can really help. Ultimately, however, the mission is over quickly as the nine lieutenants are split up into three small groups and are all easily killed.
Upon killing all of the lieutenants, $1,500 is awarded.
- This mission somewhat resembles the Carnales "Homeland Security" mission in that the objective is to kill multiple enemy gang members who are attacking a neighborhood.
- This mission is essentially a Pushback; they randomly occur throughout the game when gang members attempt to take over a 3rd Street Saints-controlled neighborhood that they previously owned.
- The mission starts automatically upon receiving a phone call, but can be exited and started from a mission marker.
- There is an unused mission failure string which refers to this mission as a Pushback.
- Failing the mission and restarting it may cause the game to show a Pushback completion screen, and after the completion screen, the gang members must be killed again.
- Pausing the game and looking at Prawn Court on the map shows the neighborhood glowing, as it does when it is under attack during a Pushback.
- There is a permanent level 1 minimum police Notoriety during this mission.
- I don't know if it's quota time or what, but the cops are leaning hard on us. Shit's too hot right now, I want you to get off the street... hold on. What? You're kiddin' me. Those fucking cocksuckers! Change of plans, it looks like the Kings are trying to get back Tanya's old digs as we speak. Get your ass over there and help our boys. You're the only backup they're gettin'.
- I hope you're not cashed, we got more work to do. Troy just got a tip that Tanya's setting up shop in the old Sunnyvale police station. I talked to Julius, and he gave me the okay to go in with a crew. I'm headin' back to the church to get strapped. Come over when you're ready, but don't wait too long, we got some murderin' to do.
- — Johnny Gat, after all lieutenants have been killed
- ↑ Mission: Best Laid Plans...
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VKX_FAIL_PUSHBACK=The Kings have retaken the brothel.