- Compact SMG that fires bullets in extremely rapid succession.
- — Weapon Description
The Rapid-Fire SMG is designed as suggested by it's name, for laying down high rate of fire. This gives the Rapid-Fire SMG the advantage of quickly eliminating targets at close range, but as a result of the high fire rate, makes engaging targets more difficult at range than the Heavy SMG in comparison, and the high fire rate makes ammo a consumption a concern if using the Rapid-Fire SMG, especially if dual wielded. The Rapid-Fire SMG does boast the highest magazine capacity when compared to the Heavy SMG, but the magazine is still quickly depleted. The Lightning Shots upgrade knocks down enemies and makes them easier to finish them off as the fast rate of fire keeps the enemy knocked down.
There are 5 upgrades for the Accuracy, Clip Size, Damage and Reload Speed, with a separate Lightning Shots "ultimate upgrade".
- Larger magazine than the Heavy SMG
- Fairly accurate when upgraded
- High fire rate allows for suppressive fire - handy versus groups
- Good magazine size when upgraded
- Lower accuracy than the Heavy SMG
- Consumes ammo quickly, especially when dual-wielded
There are 3 costumes for the Rapid-Fire SMG: Magna 10mm, Nailgun and Cyborg Pistol.
|Digital Camo||(Unused skin)|
|Third Street Saints|
- The Magna 10mm is based on the Ingram MAC-10.
- The Magna 10mm is the only weapon to have lowercase letters in the menu.
- The Magna 10mm resembles the SKR-7 Spree, albeit with a traditional folding stock, RIS, and a suppressor.
- The Cyborg Pistol is based on the Auto 9 used by Robocop and the Default skin's quote is from the film.
- The Nailgun has a plate on the side of it that reads 'dp'. These are the initials of the lead weapon artist, David Payne.
- Reloading the Nailgun replaces the battery pack instead of a traditional magazine.
- Donnie uses a Magna 10mm when called in as a Homie.