- In most vehicle races, you can bring a car of your choice, but some always use a specific car. But it is not possible to use a Car in a Bike race, or vise-versa.
- If you use a car of your choice, the other drivers in the race will drive similar cars. For instance, if the race usually uses sedans, but you bring a racing car, the other drivers will also use a racing car, so you cannot gain an unfair advantage.
- Weapons are disabled for the duration of each race, but ramming and PIT maneuvers are still allowed. It is also impossible to jump out of your vehicle, although it is still possible to fall off your bike.
Saints Row Edit
- There are 8 races to complete in each Gang's turf, with a total of 24 Races.
- "Occupational Hazard" - Downtown
- "On the Line" - Ashland
- "Straight and Narrow" - Airport
Libby: "Look hun, if you wanna race today you better hurry up. There's some real money to be made if ya got some skills."
— Racing Cutscene
Lorenzo: "Cool, that's straight...well, you know what I mean. Look, I know of a couple races that are about to go down if you're interested...just to let you know the tuners 'round here don't play nice with guys they don't know so be careful out there."
— Racing Cutscene
Ty: "come on, just because one cornbread muth...'aight, fine."
Ty: "Can you believe this shit? Last week one of the racers took out some kid when taking a turn. He got off no problem, but no one has seen the chump since and people are gettin' nervous. All I need is one more racer to get shit started, ya down?"
— Racing Cutscene
- This subject requires more information. You can help by editing this page.
- The reward for finishing each group of races is a 10% discount at Rim Jobs, with a total of 50% off for completing all races.
- Completing all Races unlocks the 'Tuner' Achievement
Saints Row 2Edit
- Racing appears in the "Diversions - Minigames" menu and does not count towards 100% completion.
- There are 27 races in Saints Row 2, and include races with Cars, Bikes, Boats, Planes and Helicopters. Completing all races of each type will unlock a custom vehicle of the same type. Completing all 27 races will unlock a Cowboy Hat in your wardrobe, and the "2 Quick 2 Pissed" Achievement.
- In Saints Row 2, you are awarded a medal for placing at least 3rd in the race, and only Bronze is required to unlock the rewards. There is no reward for winning Gold in all races, but you do earn more respect.
- In timed Races, you earn each medal by finishing within a certain time. The amount of time between each medal varies.
To unlock these rewards, you must earn at least Bronze in each race of each class. There is no extra reward for winning Gold in every race.
- Custom Race Bezier: All 10 car races.
- Custom Saints Sabretooth: All 5 bike races.
- Custom Saints Skipper: All 7 boat races.
- Custom Saints Wolverine: All 2 plane races.
- Custom Saints Oppressor: All 3 helicopter races.
None of these vehicles can be modified.
- Gold: $1000 Cash, 2500 Respect
- Silver: $250 Cash, 1500 Respect
- Bronze: $50 Cash, 1000 Respect
Below this table is a map containing all markers for all of the Racing locations.
|#||Marker Name||Location||Class||Type||Gold Time||Silver Time||Bronze Time||Vehicle||Opponent Vehicles||Opponent Speed|
|6||boat_ht||Centennial Beach (Ocean)||Speed Boat||Timed||90||95||100||Miami|
|7||boat_pr||Hangman's Wharf (Ocean)||Speed Boat||Timed||70||80||90||Miami|
|10||car_dt||Union Square||Sports||Race||x||x||x||Phoenix||3x Phoenix||200|
|15||car_sr||Mission Beach||Sports||Race||x||x||x||Venom Classic||Hayate Z70|
|16||car_sx||Misty Lane||Sports||Race||x||x||x||Magma||La Fuerza|
|22||jetski_fa||Black Bottom (Ocean)||Jetski||Timed||150||160||175||Shark|
|23||jetski_nu||Stilwater Nuclear (Ocean)||Jetski||Timed||105||115||125||Shark|
|24||jetski_pr||Stilwater Penitentiary (Ocean)||Jetski||Timed||35||40||45||Shark|