|Appears in||Saints Row|
Saints Row 2
- It launches Rocket Propelled Grenades, which explode on impact. It can be bought at Friendly Fire for $5,000 and can carry up to 11 rockets in Saints Row and 25 (26 if the player picks up an RPG Launcher from a dead enemy) rockets in Saints Row 2. However, if the player has the Corporate Warfare DLC for Saints Row 2, they can receive unlimited rockets by beating the last mission.
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row is #762538 (#rocket).
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #946
- The design is based upon the real life RPG-7.
- It is among the strongest weapons of Saints Row 2, along with the Annihilator RPG, the McManus 2010, and the Satchel Charge.
- In Saints Row 2, the player can obtain it in Mayhem and place it in their Weapons Cache.
- Homies with RPG Launchers can be incredibly dangerous to the player; this is because in a vehicle, they'll fire the RPG Launcher even if the target vehicle is extremly close, causing large splash damage, and on foot, their aim with the RPG Launcher is incredibly poor. When in close-quarters combat they won't fire at all.
- The regular RPG-7 like launcher does make an appearance in Saints Row 3, except only as props in Shaundi's Loft. One can be seen in the bedroom, the other by the door. These are much longer than a human, being over 6ft in length. In comparison, like real RPG launchers, the ones seen in the first and second game are just over 3 feet in length.
|Weapons in Saints Row|
|Melee||Nightstick • Baseball Bat • Crowbar • Knife • Pimp Slap|
|Pistol||VICE 9 • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd • Gold Plated GDHC .50|
|SMG||T3K Urban • SKR-7 Spree • Platinum T3K Urban|
|Shotgun||AS12 Riot • Tombstone • 12 Gauge • Platinum AS12 Riot • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • McManus|
|Special||RPG Launcher • Platinum RPG|
|Thrown||Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Hand Grenade|
|Weapons in Saints Row 2|
|Melee||Knife • Butterfly Knife • Nightstick • Crowbar • Baseball Bat • Sledgehammer • Machete • Samurai Sword • Pimp Slap |
Pepper Spray • Stun Gun • Chainsaw • Shock Paddles • Detonator • Geiger Counter • Dual Samurai Swords
|Pistol||VICE 9 • Kobra • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd|
|SMG||T3K Urban • GAL 43 • SKR-9 Threat|
|Shotgun||AS14 Hammer • Tombstone • XS-2 Ultimax • 12 Gauge • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • AR-50 XMAC • AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher • AR200 SAW|
|Special||Mini-Gun • Flamethrower • McManus 2010 • RPG Launcher • Annihilator RPG • Fire Extinguisher|
|Thrown||Flashbang • Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Satchel Charge • Hand Grenade • Fireworks|
|Vehicle||Water Spray • Septic Spray • Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Rocket Turret DLC|