Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Price isn't gonna pull that bullshit he did on the highway again. Go to his uncle's mansion and steal the prick's car.
Julius Little phones The Protagonist and briefs them on invading Price Mansion and stealing Joseph Price's unique Attrazione to prevent him from attempting to attack Saint's Row District again, like he did in the mission "No Time to Mourn".
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.
- Get inside Price's house.
- Find Price's car keys.
The keys themselves are on the second floor, in Joseph's bedroom to the east of the mansion, marked by a green arrow.
- Head to the garage and steal Price's car.
The car is parked around the back of the mansion, to the north.
- Head to a Forgive and Forget!
Upon leaving the car, there is a 20 second timer to re-enter it, or the mission fails.
It is not necessary to be inside the Attrazione when using Forgive and Forget
Unlike most Strongholds, which just awards a neighborhood, this Stronghold also unlocks Price's Attrazione.
The mission can be failed by destroying the Attrazione or abandoning the Attrazione.
- Julius Little reveals in the opening of the Stronghold that, despite being called "Price Mansion", the mansion actually belongs to Price's uncle, William Sharp. Additionally, the keys are not located in the master bedroom containing the Crib features.
- Any Forgive and Forget can be used at the end of the Stronghold; the GPS route on the Map is to the closest one.
- Price's Attrazione is unlocked in the garage upon completion of the Stronghold, and the Attrazione stolen during gameplay can be stored - meaning this Stronghold grants two of Price's "unique" Attrazione.
- Despite clearing out Price's mansion, it is not unlocked as a Crib until the completion of "Semi-Charmed Life".
- ↑ Mission String: MSN_PRICE_STRONG_FAIL=You left before taking the stronghold.
- ↑ Mission String: MSN_PRICE_STRONG_WRONG_CAR=You're supposed deliver Price's car.