Platforming Rift is a new activity in Saints Row series. The player has to jump from platform to platform, scoring as high as possible within a limited time. Landing in the center of a target scores a Bullseye for 2000 points, landing outside of it scores only 500 points
There are 4 types of platforms:
- A single target - scoring Bullseye is easy, you can only score 500 by landing on the edge of the target.
- A two-ring target - most common targets
- A rectangular platform with a series of arrows - easy to score three or more Bullseyes just by running over them. The arrows also point to which platform to jump to next.
- The three-ring Checkpoint target - Landing here awards additional time plus a bonus for speed.
Each Checkpoint belongs to a series of platforms leading up to it, and landing on it will deactivate any untouched platforms. Skipping platforms may give more speed bonus time, but also passes up the potential Bullseye score from them. Landing on the final Checkpoint will end the game.
- Bronze - 50,000
- Silver - 70,000
- Gold - 85,000
- All Silver medals - Power: Jump - Distance
- All Gold medals - Power: Glide - Distance
- It seems to have a slight delay in failing the activity when you did not or hit a checkpoint on time. If you're lucky, you can still finish the activity if you manage to jump to checkpoint just before the game presents an Activity Failed screen.