|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Marked because: Confirmation of names shown in-game|
|A picture is worth 1000 words. |
Improve this article by adding an image
of all 4 of the characters.
- "Ass kicking just got a whole lot better looking."
- — DLC headline
It costs 240 Microsoft Points for the Xbox 360, or $2.99 for the PC.
- "Ass kicking just got a whole lot better looking. Introducing the Saints Row: The Third Penthouse Pack, featuring Penthouse Pets Nikki Benz, Justine Joli, Ryan Keely, and Heather Vandeven. Add these well-dressed Pets to your gang and call them into combat anytime to do battle against the Syndicate. For the first time in your life, when you call Penthouse Pets, they'll actually answer."
- — Official description
- They are based on the respective Penthouse Pets of the same name: Justine Joli, Ryan Keely, Heather Vandeven, and Nikki Benz.
- Despite the official description mentioning "calling" the Penthouse Pets, these are not Homies who can be called with the Cellphone, these are only Gang Style options.
- If the player customizes their gang with the Penthouse Pets, then calls "Saints Backup" on their phone, the Pets will arrive in a Criminal.
- While the character models use the first names of the Penthouse models, these names do not appear in-game.
- Glitch: When you jumpbase from a certian postion one of the penthouse pets will be there in the center, even if you dont have the pack,But we looked further into it and if you jump from the syndicate tower and towards the stag building,enter a jumpbase diversion and nail it,there will be either Nikki or Ryan down there waiting for you.(If not it will be regular members of your gang)