|Games||Saints Row 2|
The Peewee is a vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- The Peewee is a pocket bike. This tiny vehicle has decent handling, but requires practice to get used to its small size. :Is also extremely vulnerable to damage, as a single crash can cause it to be destroyed. Road bumps are a bigger concern than with any other vehicle due to the small wheel size.
- It was widely believed that the Peewee could be found in the back gardens of homes in and around the Suburbs district before Saints Row 2 was released [reference?]. This feature was not implemented into the game.
- The Peewee can be added to your Garage by entering #7266837 (#SCOOTER) into your cellphone. Unlike other vehicle spawn codes, this is not a cheat. The unlock code was given to GameStop pre-order customers, along with the Destroy and the Gyro Daddy.
- None of these three vehicles appear in the unlockable vehicles list, and take up a space in your 64-vehicle garage.
- The Peewee can not be customized at a Car Mechanic, leaving the player no choice but to go with the default pink and white color scheme.
- If modifying the Peewee is enabled in a PC mod, the Car Mechanic offers full recoloring options and the Nitrous boost.
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
|See Vehicle Task Force for ways to improve this article.|