|Also known as||SWAT Van[when?]|
|Speed||90 SR |
|Nitrous Speed||100 SR |
|Road Grip||0.0375 SR |
Saints Row 2
|Law Enforcement||Steelport Police Department|
|Other||3 Star Notoriety|
- Not to be confused with the Peacemaker.
- For the SWAT vehicle in Saints Row: The Third, see Lockdown.
Ultor also utilizes Peacekeepers during Corporate Warfare DLC missions, and can be kept if you cancel the Mission while inside the vehicle.
It cannot be found during normal gameplay because Ultor Bears are used for road blocks instead of Peacekeepers within the Saint's Row District.
In Saints Row the Peacekeeper cannot be customized.
In Saints Row 2 the Peacekeeper has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics available or any options in Body Mods or Details. The Wheel Size and Wheel Width cannot be customized.
Paints available are
- Body Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row is #73223533737 (#Peacekeeper).
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- In Saints Row 2, the Peacekeeper has a lower chance of rolling in any direction.