|Also known as||Police ChopperSR1|
|Speed||170 SR2 |
|Mass||6000 SR |
4700 SR2 SR3
|Hit Points||10000 SR |
7000 SR2 SR3
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row IV
|Gangs||3rd Street Saints, The Brotherhood, Sons of Samedi, First Born Loans|
|Law Enforcement||Stilwater Police Department, Ultor, Steelport Police Department|
- The Oppressor is a 4 seat personnel transport helicopter. The seats in the back are accessible by sliding doors that easily can be left open while in the air to allow shooting, filming or a descent by rope.
- The Oppressor appears as a non-obtainable vehicle in Saints Row. It is referred to as Police Chopper ingame.
- When the pilot is killed, the helicopter will burst into flames and explode. This is to prevent the player from attempting to hijack the helicopter if it safely lands afterward, because the game is not programmed for it to be entered and flown.
- At a 4-Star notoriety level, the Stilwater Police Department will fly to the player's location, and a 4-man SWAT Team on board will shoot at him with AR-40 Xtnds. At some points it will fly lower and drop off the SWAT Team that is on board.
- A "First Born Loans" branded Police Chopper is used by the Loan Sharks if the money is not repaid. It is the last vehicle they use, and features an unknown pilot , with Mike and Dan in the back armed with AR-40 Xtnds.
Saints Row 2Edit
- The Oppressor reappears in this game as a fully functional vehicle. The player can use the vehicle normally, like other aircrafts. The Oppressor probably has the easiest control for its remarkable speed and is one of the most common aircraft in the game.
- In addition to the six variants of the standard Oppressor, there are also two other vehicles based on it
- Oppressor ULTOR, used by Ultor in Corporate Warfare. Front door-less design and ultor logos.
- Side Shooter, used in missions where The Protagonist is using a mounted gun in the back of an Oppressor and an extended rear deck, but with a shorter slide doors.
- Police branded Oppressors can be found parked at the airport by the terminal and rarely on the helipad of the prison island.
- They will also be used to chase the player outside of the Saint's Row District at 3-star Notoriety if the player is in an aircraft and at 4-star notoriety if the player is on foot.
- Ultor uses Oppressors during the "Picking a Fight" mission, when The Protagonist walks into Club Koi, a police Oppressor full of Masako is seen hanging in the air.
- An Oppressor with Saints colors and logos will be unlocked in the garage as a reward for completing all helicopter races.
Tan and BlackEdit
- Carlos flies a generic Oppressor during the mission Waste Not Want Not, and it is possible to steal if the player brings his own helicopter.
- Once you reach the helipad, Carlos will do a fly-by saying "it's too hot". He spawns behind the eastern tower and de-spawns behind the western one.
- After he flies away, he may become frozen between you and the cooling tower. Pausing and un-pausing during his run seems to increase the chances of him freezing in place. When he freezes, the player should fly over him and use the parachute to land on top of his helicopter.
- Once in it, the player should cancel the mission and fly the helicopter to his garage. If playing co-op, the Host must be flying the helicopter, or it will just vanish.
- The internal name of this variant is SS03, even though it appears in a Brotherhood mission.
- The Channel 6 News helicopter is unlocked by completing the Sons of Samedi mission, Airborne Assault.
- This helicopter is also provided for you at Wardill Airport, during the misson The Enemy of my Enemy.
- During the mission The Enemy of my Enemy, the Brotherhood will arrive at the ship in red painted Oppressors. When they fly low to the boat the player can shoot the driver and have them land on the boat. Shooting one down this way is not needed to obtain a red Oppressor, however. One will be provided for the player on the deck of the ship after the completion of the mission.
- The Sons of Samedi pilot this in the Bavogian Plaza Drug Labs stronghold, it is green and does not have any Samedi decals.
- If the player flies onto the roof immediately after starting the Stronghold, the Samedi Oppressor will be parked there, but cannot be stolen until the mission is aborted.
- The internal name of this variant is SS07.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
- The new version of the Oppressor is slower in this videogame however is much more maneuverable and does not fall so drastically when you fly forward. The turning is much faster and easier to control, and the helicopter all together looks, and is, more durable. The vehicle is still able to seat four people at once, however the doors on the side are closed until someone gets in. Like many helicopters in Saints Row: The Third, the new Oppressor rises and falls much, much slower, similar to the Vulture and Tornado.
- There are 7 Variants of the Oppressor in Saints Row: The Third, 5 Variants of the Side Shooter and 1 DLC Oppressor.
- Although there are 2 Doors and Seats options, all Oppressors use Door 2 and Seat 2, meaning that the only difference between most variants is the Colour Scheme.
- The body is full Hero Gloss Jet Black, with a White Interior, 20% Tint, Chrome and Black Titanium Trim. No grime.
- In the first mission When Good Heists Go Bad an all black Oppressor is flown by the Morningstar to attack the player.
- The body is Hero Gloss Jet Black and Hero Gloss Satin Bright White, with a White Interior, 20% Tint, Chrome and Black Titanium Trim. It has 25% Grime.
- This version of Oppressor is provided from Saints HQ helipad for a player to chase the Morningstar Lieutenant who driving in the same one during the mission Party Time, but it cannot be obtained while on mission, even after cancelling. It's also used by Morningstar to chase player during 3-4 star notoriety. It always have two snipers on side seats. However, when free-roaming, it's the easiest way to hijack this vehicle. Player can use RC Possessor and have oppressor landed on Crib's helipad.
- The body is Hero Gloss Jet Black and Hero Gloss Satin Bright White, with a White Interior, 20% Tint, Chrome and Black Titanium Trim. It has 25% Grime. It has Police decals, and is a unique variant.
- This is the same as the Morningstar variant, but it also has "Steelport Police" written on the side doors and on the bottom between the ends of landing gears. The way of obtaining it is same as for the first one, except for fair difference that police notoriety needs to be raised. A Police Oppressor is also a Vehicle Theft target.
- The body is Gray, Black and Blue, with a White Interior, 20% Tint, Chrome and Black Titanium Trim. It has a 50% chance of 25% Grime.
- This variant of oppressor appears in mission Live! With Killbane and it has unique green-coloured spotlight (seen only during the mission). It's unlockable reward and it will be added to player's garage, once mission Live! With Killbane is completed.
- The body is Gloss Jet Black, with a White Interior, 20% Tint, Chrome and Black Titanium Trim. It has a 50% chance of 25% Grime.
- The body is random Matte paint, with a White Interior, 60% Tint, Silver and Black Titanium Trim. It has a 50% chance of 25% Grime.
- The body is Gloss Jet Black, with a Green Inteior, 60% Tint, Silver and Black Titanium Trim. It has a 50% chance of 25% Grime. It has no decals, although decals exist. It is a unique variant.
- The body is Hero Gloss Coffee Creamer Tan and Hero Gloss Morph Brown, with a Gray interior, 70% Tint, Carbon Steel and Black Titanium Trim. It has 75% Grime, special Decals, and is equipped with the same Spotlight as the Angel Variant
- This variant appears in the Gangstas in Space DLC. It is a normal Oppressor with a camera mounted on it.
Saints Row IVEdit
A black Oppressor is parked at the airport, on the helipad which houses a Thompson in Saints Row: The Third.
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle in any game.
- The design resembles the one of a Bell 206B.
- On the cover of BOOST, the oppressor shown has no side doors and also has a different styling of windows on the side.
- While the Oppressor doesn't have weapons, homies can perform drive-by shootings from it as they would from a car.
- In Saints Row: The Third, homies will sit in the back area, the same as Morningstar/Police Specialists.
- The Ronin are the only gang in Saints Row 2, who do not use them nor is there a Ronin variant of the Oppressor, while the Saints, Brotherhood, and Samedi each have their own Oppressor variant.
- In the last cutscene of "...and a Better Life", Tobias pilots the same Oppressor Carlos drives in "Waste Not Want Not".
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
|See Vehicle Task Force for ways to improve this article.|