"Down Payment" SR2
Unlike most Neighborhoods, Old Stilwater does not appear on the map, as it is located underground. The only entrance is the old mission house in the Bavogian Plaza Neighborhood in the Red Light District
The earthquake occurred prior to Saints Row, as the area above Old Stilwater already exists in that game. The area looks to have been abandoned and destroyed in the early 40s to late 50s, given that the abandoned railcars are from around that time.
Stilwater may have had several Earthquakes in the past, as the Stoughton docks are under water in Saints Row 2.
- Zombie Uprising takes place in a section of Old Stilwater, but it is not possible to leave that area without exiting the Zombie Uprising game.
- There is a fountain in Old Stilwater which is usually normal water, but while playing Zombie Uprising acts like toxic acid.
- There are skylights, or holes, visible on the ceiling above Old Stilwater, but these openings are not visible from the surface.
- There is a hotel in old Stilwater, with an art deco design, probably 50s.
- Old Stilwater is one of several underground areas that have their own separate maps and do not appear on the main map.
- Technically, all underground areas are part of a single Underground District, but this is never indicated within the game.
- In some parts of Old Stilwater there are rats squeaking.
- There is a corridor where low resolution textures are visible.
- In this corridor, low-resolution civilian models sometimes appear for a few seconds, then disappear. Due to low resolution textures and lighting, they sometimes resemble ghosts.
- There is a sign for Eads N' Mitch's Flowery Garden.
- There is a sign for Tim Wasson's Tasty Wieners - a factory of the same name is located in Stoughton.
- There is a pile of trash containing a dead body, this trash pile is repeated several times through-out Old Stilwater, including just outside of both exits from the Saints Hideout, and at least 4 times in the section used for Zombie Uprising.