|District||Nuclear Power Plant|
|Collectibles||5 Tagging, 2 Secret Areas|
|Games||Saints Row 2|
The Stilwater Nuclear is the only neighborhood in the Nuclear Power Plant district of Stilwater.
It is a nuclear facility on an island owned by The Ultor Corporation, and is located west of the two main islands of Stilwater, and to the south of the Stilwater Prison District. This location prominently featured in the mission Waste Not Want Not, and in the Saints Row 2: Corporate Warfare mission Corporate Meltdown.
- This subject requires more information. You can help by editing this page.
- Attempting to fly a helicopter or to parachute into a cooling tower will automatically kill The Protagonist.
- Sometimes a pedestrian that is fishing can sometimes be heard saying that he once caught a three eyed fish near the power plant. This is a reference to the The Simpsons episode Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish, where Bart catches a three eyed fish at Mr. Burns's power plant. Three eyed fish and two headed fish can be seen swimming in the toxic pool in the south and in surrounding waters like near the airport.
- A pre-release map from Saints Row 2 depicts the plant as Brotherhood of Stilwater territory. In the final game, it is a territory controlled by Ultor.
- It is likely that this neighborhood was originally to have been unlocked after the Brotherhood mission Waste Not Want Not, which takes place there, and does not unlock any neighborhood.
- Several blow-up dolls can be found in a waste pool.
- A .44 Shepherd can be found sitting on a table in the Nuke Launch Room. If the player shoots the table and causes it to disappear, the gun will not fall, but can be dislodged by an explosion.
- It is possible to obtain a Nuclear Security Five-O and store in the the Garage via Rim Jobs.