|Appearances||Saints Row |
Saints Row 2
|Common Areas||Trailer Park|
This 2 seater looks like a normal US mail van, but while it appears to have a sliding door, it opens outwards like a normal car door.
The optional decal says "Stilwater National Mail", "It's all tied up!" and has a web address under it: "www.snm.stl", When found on the streets, Newmans are typically very dirty, but as with all cars, this is removed if you visit the Car Mechanic.
In Saints Row, The Newman cannot be customized.
In Saints Row 2, The Newman has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics available. The available Wheel Sizes are 6-8 and the available Wheel Widths are 2-3.
- 2 Decal 1s
Paints available are
- Body Color (3 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Misc Color
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row is #639626 (#Newman)
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- There is always a package in the back, which can fall out if the back-doors are damaged.
- This vehicle appears to be based on an Otis Electric Van or a Grumman LLV mail truck.
- The name is a reference to the Seinfeld character Newman, who is a mailman.
- Some people get confused and think its a milk van because of the discoloration around the bumpers.
- When you abbreviate Stilwater National Mail, it becomes SNM, which sounds like S&M, a division of bondage, sexual acts while being physically restricted. It is backed by the fact that the SNM's slogan is "It's all tied all."