|Saints Row 2|
This 2 seater looks like a normal US mail van, but while it appears to have a sliding door, it opens outwards like a normal car door.
The optional decal says "Stilwater National Mail", "It's all tied up!" and has a web address under it: "www.snm.stl", When found on the streets, Newmans are typically very dirty, but as with all cars, this is removed if when visiting the Car Mechanic.
- Saints Row
The Newman cannot be customized.
- Saints Row 2
The Newman has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics available. The available Wheel Sizes are 6-8 and the available Wheel Widths are 2-3.
- 2 Decal 1s
- Body Color (3 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Misc Color
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row is #639626 (#Newman)
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- There is always a package in the back, which can fall out if the back doors are damaged.
- This vehicle resembles an Otis Electric Van or a Grumman LLV mail truck.
- The name is a reference to the Seinfeld character Newman, who is a mailman.
- Some people get confused and think its a milk van because of the discoloration around the bumpers.
- The abbreviate Stilwater National Mail is SNM, which sounds like S&M, a division of bondage, sexual acts while being physically restricted. It is backed by the fact that the SNM's slogan is "It's all tied up."
- Despite the van being labelled "Stilwater National Mail", the mailman claims he works for the "U.S. Postal Service".