Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|New Hennequet Rec Center|
12 marked, 0 minimum kills
Pierce phones The Protagonist and briefs them on an illegal underground casino having been set up by Kazuo Akuji, located at the Marshall Winslow Recreation Center. The Protagonist heads there and meets a fellow 3rd Street Saints gang member in the lobby, and together they destroy The Ronin's gambling operation and stop The Ronin reinforcements.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by selecting the Stronghold at a Newspaper Clipboard.
- Meet the Saint
- Head to the back room
Head through some doors behind the desk and go down the stairs.
- Find the underground casino
Reach the casino.
- Destroy the casino games
Cause $100,000 worth of damage in this room by destroying the slot machines and other casino-related items, as well as dealing with a few weak Ronin enemies.
- Destroy the games in the next room
Afterwards, head into the next game room and do the same.
- Continue to the counting rooms
Next, go to the counting rooms.
- Destroy the Ronin cash boxes
- Take the elevator back to the first floor
- Kill the reinforcements
Destroy all the cash boxes. Finally, once this is done, the player must make their way upstairs and kill the remaining Ronin reinforcements.
- The 3rd Street Saints gang member who meets The Protagonist at the Rec Center greets them in a male voice, even if they have a female character model.
- Two Zeniths and eight Shards appear near the house south of Rec Center after "Take the elevator back to the first floor" objective is completed, although these vehicles do not play any role in the Stronghold.
- The Ronin soldier defending the last few cash boxes and almost all of The Ronin reinforcements use AR200 SAWs. The other mission where enemies use the SAW is Waste Not Want Not where the enemies that use the SAW inside helicopters.
- Destroyed cash boxes drop around $500, and are present before and after the Stronghold and can be used to get Cash in the very beginning of the game.
- After Akuji touched down state side he decided he was gonna reopen the Ronin's gambling operations. We don't gotta worry about the cops bein' on our ass for bustin' up their operation this time... their casino is hidden in the basement of the Marshall Winslow Rec Center. One of my boys has been stakin' the place out, he'll tell you how to get to the casino. Once you're inside you should have no problem tearin' that place up.
- — Pierce, introducing the "New Hennequet Rec Center" Stronghold.
- The casino's down stairs, boss...
- — Asian Male Saint (voice) at the entrance of the Rec Center
- The Protagonist - Male 1: "Nice job, let's go toss the place..."
The Protagonist - Male 2: "Good work, it's time to trash another casino..."
The Protagonist - Male 3: "The Ronin are never gonna see this coming..."
The Protagonist - Female 1: "Ya think these guys would learn that casinos aren't safe businesses..."
The Protagonist - Female 2: "Good job, now let's go break the bank."
The Protagonist - Female 3: "Good work...now lets go take out some slot machines..."
- A little help would be great, boss...
- — White Female Saint
- The Protagonist - Male 1: "Hang on, let me find the key..."
The Protagonist - Male 2: "Sit tight, I'll find a way to bust you out..."
The Protagonist - Male 3: "Don't worry, I'll figure out how to get you outta there..."
The Protagonist - Female 1: "Sit tight, I'll find the key and get you outta there..."
The Protagonist - Female 2: "Hang on, I'll find the key and get you outta there."
The Protagonist - Female 3: "Stay calm, I'll find a way to get you outta here..."
- Thanks for getting me out...
- — White Female Saint