New Colvin is an island and district in the city of Steelport which features in Saints Row: The Third. During the storyline the Morningstar gang from the Syndicate own the neighborhoods of in the New Colvin District. Those being: Wesley Cutter Intl, Rosen Oaks, Camano Place and Espina. Zimos is a Lieutenant tasked with bringing down the Morningstar and lives in the area, in Espina, on the southern part of the island. He is also a pimp. New Colvin is a middle & upper class area, which can be seen by many of the nice suburban houses found in the district in all the neighborhoods with the exception of Wesley Cutter Intl.
- New Colvin was built in 1789, making it the second oldest district in Steelport.
- It is possible to warp into the Genkibowl VII arena by flying the aircraft south-east, jumping out and warping to shore.
- This was also possible before the release of the actual DLC pack.
- The name may be a reference to Howard "Bunny" Colvin, a character on The Wire.
- In Enter The Dominatrix, New Colvin was to be called "Forbidden Zone".