Wikia

Saints Row Wiki

Neuron

1291 articles
on this wiki
Talk7
L neuron
Neuron - front right in Saints Row The Third
The Neuron
Style

Sedan

Class

Sports

Hostage class

Exotic

Capacity

4

Doors

?

Convertible

Yes

Speed

80

Nitrous Speed

90

Mass

1500

Torque

400

Hit Points

5000

Road Grip

0.044

Steering Speed

45

Steering Angle

35

Manufacturer

TM

Games

Saints Row: The Third

Obtaining
Mission/Activity

We're Going to Need Guns, Steelport Here I Am, Three Way.

Randomly Parked

Yes

Other

Common

The Neuron is a vehicle in Saints Row: The Third.

OverviewEdit

The Neuron has the capacity to seat 4 people.

The front end of this car features a grill which has been split into two sections, both of which have mesh grills. The upper area contains the manufacturer logo, and the lower area contains the license plate.

PerformanceEdit

The Neuron features very smooth handling and good acceleration. It is similar in overall performance to the Torch. Although slight slower, it has better grip and steering, and can seat four people at a time, compared to the Torch's capacity of 2.

ModificationsEdit

The Neuron has a total of 57 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 17-23 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-3.

Mods
  • 2 Roofs
    • Standard
    • Convertible
  • 3 Hoods
  • 3 Front Bumpers
  • 3 Rear Bumpers
  • 3 Side Skirts
  • 4 Spoilers
    • Tall
    • V
    • Race
    • None
  • 5 Exhaust Tips
    • Right single
    • Dual single
    • Dual double
    • Square
    • Large round
  • 2 Mirrors
    • Plain
    • Thin
  • 5 Decal 1s
  • 10 Decal 2s
  • 10 Decal 3s
  • 7 Decal 4s
Paints
  • Body Color (3 sections)
  • Rim Color
  • Trim Color (3 sections)
  • Window Tint
  • Interior Color
  • Misc Color (Glass)

VariantsEdit

Rough

Does not spawn driving, but spawns parked. Driven by Pierce in Steelport Here I Am.

  • Standard Roof, Hood, Bumpers, Mirrors.
  • Single Right Exhaust Tip.
  • No Side Skirt, Spoiler or Decals
  • Grime 2: 100%. Grime 1: 25-50%.
  • Random Matte Modern Body
  • Deep Bronze Brown Interior
  • 5% Tinted windows. 100% Tinted Misc.
  • Steel Rims
  • Tabletop Gray Plastic, Dark Gray Rubber, and Stainless Steel Trim
Average

90% chance of spawning randomly

  • Same options as Rough, except:
  • Side Skirt 1
  • Dual double exhaust tips
  • Orange defrost Decal 4
  • Grime 2: 100%. Grime 1: 75% chance of 25%, otherwise 50%.
  • Random Modern Body
Ultimate

10% chance of spawning randomly

  • Same options as Average, except:
  • Hood 2, Bumpers 3, Side Skirt 2, Mirrors 2. No Grime.
  • Square Exhaust Tips
  • Black defrost Decal 4
  • 40% Tinted windows
  • Chrome Rims
  • Tabletop Gray Plastic, Dark Gray Rubber, and Chrome Trim
Angel

Does not spawn randomly. Driven by Angel in Three Way.

  • Same options as Ultimate, except:
  • Convertible
  • Licence Plate: SR 5221
  • Saints Purple Body
  • Gold Rims
  • Tabletop Gray Plastic, Dark Gray Rubber, and Gold Trim

TriviaEdit

  • There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
  • This vehicle has the main body design of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, featuring a similar front end, with the central grill and accompanying headlights. The side profile, including greenhouse section also resembles a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. The rear end more resembles a Nissan Skyline with the dual-circle rear lights and the centre brake light strip that runs along the top of the boot cover. The exhaust tip layouts that have been displayed also link the rear end of this vehicle to the Nissan R35 GT-R, because there are two twin-tipped exhausts, one on each bottom corner of the rear bumper. It also bears some resemblance to the 2012 Hyundai Accent sedan.
  • Angel De LaMuerte drives a 3rd Street Saints convertible variant in the mission "Three Way".
  • The name "Moram" is on the gas cap.

GalleryEdit

  • The first appearance of the Neuron
  • A Neuron being flattened by a Tank
  • A Side view of the Neuron, displaying MORAM on the fuel tank lid
  • The Neuron with the roof removed
  • Neuron in the garage in Saints Row: The Third
  • Two Neurons in Saints Row: The Third
  • Neuron - front in Saints Row: The Third
  • Neuron - rear in Saints Row: The Third
  • Neuron - left in Saints Row: The Third
  • Neuron - front right in Saints Row: The Third
  • The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, which is similar to the Neuron

ReferencesEdit

This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
Star saints

Check the Vehicle to-do list for ways to improve Vehicle articles.

UI N-A

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki