|Appearances||Saints Row: The Third|
|Related||Saints N-Forcer, Bulldog|
It takes appearance of an enormous white and black MRAP vehicle. In contrast to the Bulldog, it has significantly heavier firepower and armor, replacing the Bulldog's mounted machine gun with a repeating laser gun. However, its small side windows prevent the player or passengers from firing their personal weapons. Due to this, it can be entered in a fast way only through a windshield. This vehicle has a short-routed exhaust system, with the tip being an upright tip mounted on the right-hand edge of the hood. This feature is easily noticed when nitrous is used.
N-Forcers serve as STAG's main delivery vehicle; they are durable and bulky enough to perform as roadblocking vehicles, they are heavy enough to serve as personnel carriers, finally they are fast enough for reconnaissance use - all of this comes however, at a price. The N-Forcer is notably slower than the Bulldog, as well as larger and thus easier to hit. Boasting a reinforced chassis, the N-Forcer cannot be crushed by tanks, but its armor is not quite up to the strength of an upgraded Bulldog or Bear.
The N-Forcer's moderate armor and mounted repeating laser makes it a pretty good vehicle for Survival missions and clearing gang operations. It tends to do a bit poorer in heavy combat situations, however, since whilst its armor is fairly thick, it simply is not thick enough to stand up to heavy combat against the likes of APCs and Tanks.
- A weaponless STAG variant appears outside Image as Designed in the mission "My Name is Cyrus Temple", but it cannot be stored in a garage or otherwise obtained outside of this mission, without cheats or modifying the game files.
- A weaponless tan N-Forcer is not found during a normal course of the game.
- A tan N-Forcer with no decals is obtainable via the cheat "givenforcer".
- Both turretless and turret version have also "STAG_Riot" variants. The only difference between the normal STAG variant is a set of rails just on the both side edges of a roof. These variants can be obtained by using cheat devices.
- A Saints N-Forcer is included in the Special Ops Vehicle Pack DLC.
- It often drives around during occupation of Steelport after "Gang Bang" mission. It is also added to player's garage after completing "Three Way" mission and choosing to kill Killbane.
- Parked at multiple STAG bases during the "Convoy Decoy" mission.
- Aboard the Daedalus (during "STAG Film").
The N-Forcer has a total of 6 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Wheel Options available.
- 2 Weapon 1s
- 1 Decal 1s
- 2 Body Kits
- 1 Decal 2s
Paints available are
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- The cheat code for the N-Forcer is "givenforcer". The cheat creates the tan version instead of the STAG one, though.
- The N-Forcer appears to be based loosely on the NIMR II 4x4. It also resembles Otokar Cobra Armoured Vehicle.
- In addition, it is similar to the EDF Scout.
- The N-Forcer is unable to be completely crushed by any tank. However, its wheels can be knocked off if a tank collides with them. Also, the front of the N-Forcer can be crushed.
- When the N-Forcer is destroyed using the Annihilator, its turret may become stuck in the ground.
- Ramming a random car with the N-Forcer at high speed may cause the unfortunate car to become stuck in the ground.
- Similar to Bear, N-Forcer emits an alarm when is severely damaged.
- The N-Forcer with a mounted laser does not allow passengers to shoot their weapon they carry. However, turretless variant does.
- The N-Forcer apears to be an MRAP similar to the Oshkosh MATV
- The N-Forcer is an upgraded Bulldog.
- SWAT homies with Riot Shields can ride on the sides of the N-Forcer.
- ↑ An inspection of the game data files reveals references to Bulldog variants.