|Also known as||Buggy|
|Appearances||Saints Row 2|
The Mongoose acts like a dune buggy without rolls. This unique vehicle has quite a few different body kits for your own style taste, whether it has a body, no body, or large box spoilers. Made by Sumiyaka, the jalopy drives at a moderate speed due to a low displacement flat-4 engine , it can make some decent corners and it can take some punishment. It has very good acceleration and its low center of gravity makes it difficult to roll, but it is extremely vulnerable to bullet damage and its exposed cabin and tires (assuming tire durability is not equipped) means that they and the player are very easy targets, making it one of the worst combat vehicles in the game. Not practical for city driving,the buggy is great for playing in the hills or dirt by yourself or with a friend.
- Plain version
- No logos. Spawns on the second floor of the mall during "The Shopping Maul" mission.
- Freckle Bitch's
- Red blue and yellow, #69. Unlocked in your Garage after completing any one Chop Shop list.
- Company of Gyros
- Red white and blue, #42. Spawns for you when you call 555-GYRO (555-4976).
- Blue yellow and white, #22. Only obtainable through cheating.
- Friendly Fire
- Green and red, #38. Only obtainable through cheating.
The Mongoose has a total of 14 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 5-16 and the available Wheel Widths are 2-4.
- 3 Hoods
- 2 Spoilers
- 3 Lights
- 2 Front Bumpers
- 2 Rear Bumpers
- 2 Side Skirts
Paints available are
- Body Color (3 sections)
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Interior Color
- Mechanical Color
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in is #1062.
- ↑ On-screen vehicle unlock text