|Appears in||Saints Row 2|
Saints Row: Total Control
- For other uses, see McManus (disambiguation)
- The McManus 2010 is the replacement for the older model in Saints Row, but no longer takes up the Rifle category, instead taking up the Special weapon slot. Much like its predecessor, it is semi-automatic, and boasts high power and accuracy, along with a variable zoom function which gives it the signature advantage of a sniper rifle.
- It is extremely powerful, capable of destroying almost any vehicle in a matter of 2-3 hits, and is able to send any person flying backwards when shot. However, the rifle has poor hipfire accuracy, which leaves the player at a disadvantage when attempting to fire on the move, and has a low ammunition capacity, meaning the player has to frequently reload, but this is offset by a fairly quick reload speed.
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #938
- The name is likely either a reference to the movie "The Boondock Saints", which is the last name of the main characters. Or to the Usual Suspects, in which there is a McManus character who uses a sniper rifle.
- It resembles Barrett's experimental sniper rifle, the XM109. Reasons supporting this is that it holds 5 rounds (although the latest version now holds 4) and has a shorter, yet thicker barrel to support the larger 25x59mm round it uses, also the XM109 is a Anti-Material Rifle, which explains the reason why within 3 shots a normal car will explode.
- The original McManus from Saints Row can be seen on the wall of Friendly Fire.
|Weapons in Saints Row 2|
|Melee||Knife • Butterfly Knife • Nightstick • Crowbar • Baseball Bat • Sledgehammer • Machete • Samurai Sword • Pimp Slap |
Pepper Spray • Stun Gun • Chainsaw • Shock Paddles • Detonator • Geiger Counter • Dual Samurai Swords
|Pistol||VICE 9 • Kobra • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd|
|SMG||T3K Urban • GAL 43 • SKR-9 Threat|
|Shotgun||AS14 Hammer • Tombstone • XS-2 Ultimax • 12 Gauge • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • AR-50 XMAC • AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher • AR200 SAW|
|Special||Mini-Gun • Flamethrower • McManus 2010 • RPG Launcher • Annihilator RPG • Fire Extinguisher|
|Thrown||Flashbang • Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Satchel Charge • Hand Grenade • Fireworks|
|Vehicle||Water Spray • Septic Spray • Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Rocket Turret DLC|