|Appearances||Saints Row 2|
- The Maelstrom is an open-topped ski-boat and can be found at sea or sometimes at the University Dock. It can seat four people and is moderately fast, but is much slower than the Miami. It sometimes comes with a large light rack, bow mounted tire and watersports equipment in the back.
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- A Maelstrom is a natural phenomenon that occurs in a large body of water. It is an extremely powerful whirlpool.
- The Maelstrom has the same engine starting and revving noise as the FBI.
- The Maelstrom is usually only found at docks.