Let's Pretend is a Store in Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
- See Customization Items for a full list of clothing.
Let's Pretend is a costume shop which sells many novelty items of clothing, as well as full outfits.
- It's the only store in Saints Row 2 which sells outfits.
- There is a glitch in Saints Row: The Third regarding Let's Pretend. In any clothing store, run out the door and press the Action button before the prompt disappears. The appropriate store menu will open, but the Let's Pretend background will be displayed.
- Check out any of the "Let's Pretend" billboards scattered throughout Steelport in Saints Row: The Third, on it, the stance taken by the bunny mascot is that of the famous "Crane Kick" pose used by Daniel-san from the movie "Karate Kid"
- A survival involves Let's Pretend in Saints Row: The Third in which the player must defend the store from a massive mascot assault because they are trying to take advantage of a store sale.
- In Saints Row: The Third if you go into the Let's Pretend in New Baranec and look at the back wall you can see a M16, pistols, a revolver, a RPG and a minigun the M16 and pistols are airsoft guns.
- In Saints Row IV, the "Employee's Only" door can be shot open, and there is a secret room containing developer heads and the Tiny Pistol weapon. While the door exists in Saints Row: The Third, it cannot be opened.
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
|See Location Task Force for ways to improve this article.|