|Saints Row 2|
The Legion seats four if it has an open bed, or two if it has a camper shell.
It has the sound of a large V8 or V10 engine. The car's acceleration is average, and it has an above-average top speed. Like the Compensator, the steering is not that great when going at high speeds which may cause the Legion to become a little unstable.
No Chop Shop is looking for this vehicle.
The Legion has a total of 35 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics or Industrial Rims available. The available Wheel Sizes are 10-19 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-3.
- 3 Hoods
- 3 Exhaust Tips
- 3 Grills
- 2 Side Mirrors
- 7 Roofs
- 2 Trims
- 6 Front Bumpers
- 2 Rear Bumpers
- 2 Mudflaps
- 2 Antennas
- 3 Decal 1s
- Body Color (4 sections)
- Trim Color (3 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Beater (20%)
- Standard (70%)
- Bling (10%)
- Gang_BH - Brotherhood Gang vehicle
- RO_11_01 (does not spawn randomly)
- BH_10_02 (does not spawn randomly)
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
- It resembles a Ford Bronco, International Scout, Chevy Blazer or 1st generation Toyota 4Runner.
- The Brotherhood variant of the Legion has a 33% chance of spawning with Industrial Rims, which are not available at Rim Jobs. These can be changed, but cannot be changed back.
- There is a poster of the Legion in every Rim Jobs garage in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV. The actual car is absent in these games.