|Also known as||
Saints Row 2Edit
Several years later, he acts as the lawyer of Johnny Gat at the latter's trial. In the same year, Lee hires The Protagonist again to show the population a side of the Stilwater Police Department that isn't friendly, and he also hires The Protagonist to take down a few witnesses. On completion of level 3 of the Prison Fight Club he is unlocked as a homie.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
In Saints Row: The Third, The Protagonist considers talking to Legal Lee about Johnny Gat selling his likeness to Ultor upon seeing Gat's comic, Gangstas In Space. He later calls Pierce and says that the studio producing the Gangstas in Space movie want The Protagonist to do a screen test for his role in the movie.
Saints Row: Gat out of HellEdit
- My lawyer Legal Lee figured out a way to get some gold level clients a fast track out of Hell. The more abuse you put these guys through, the more years we can shave off. Lee suggested running clients through the designated intersections to boost their punishment.
Legal Lee is deceased by the events of Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, and is Dane Vogel's lawyer in New Hades, although is not seen on-screen. He came up with an idea for clients to shave their sentence in Hell by making them go through a lot of abuse and torment.
- The name Legal Lee is a pun on the word legally, as he is a lawyer. In addition, his firm, Legal Lee's, is a pun on legalese, a term for the specialized language of the legal profession.
- Legal Lee is similar to Jackie Chiles, a lawyer in Seinfeld, who dresses similar and is also played by Phil Morris.
- The fact that he drives an Ambulance is a reference to the term "ambulance chaser" which means a lawyer who seeks injured clients to sue big companies for money as in the USA the lawyer gets a percentage of the victims compensation. When idle he may say "Did you just hear an Ambulance?".
- Both he and Troy Bradshaw work within the legal system, are unlocked as homies via Prison Fight Club in Saints Row 2, appear in Saints Row and Saints Row 2, and are only mentioned in Saints Row: The Third.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Mission: Appointed Defender
- ↑ Activity: Insurance Fraud, "Can Legal Lee Help You?" cutscene
- ↑ Activity: Insurance Fraud, "Doctor's Orders" cutscene
- ↑ Activity: FUZZ, Projects District
- ↑ Activity: Hitman, Hotels & Marina District
- ↑ Mission: Nyte Blayde's Return
- ↑ Mission: Three Way
- ↑ Image: