| More information is needed about this subject.|
You can help by editing the page.
In Saints Row 2 it is located on the top floor of the Rounds Square Shopping Center.
In Saints Row IV, its location is the same as in Saints Row: The Third
- The name "Leather & Lace" is possibly a reference to the Stevie Nicks song of the same name, from her 1981 album Bella Donna.
- A collectible sex doll can be found in the Saints Row: The Third's Leather & Lace store. It also serves as the location of one of the Assassinations targets as well as a Survival challenge.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the Leather & Lace store can be bought for $10,000.
- In Saints Row: The Third, you can go to Tops>Bras>Cover your nips and set it to a flesh like color to "bypass" the nudity censor for females.
- It is said by Kinzie that this is one of her favorite stores in Saints Row IV.
- In Saints Row: The Third, there is a Widowmaker and an Estrada motorcycles parked beside the building. In Saints Row IV, the Pulse is parked there.
- ↑ During the side quest, "White Wedding," Kinzie says, "Hey look, one of my favorite shops in town is on the list. Hack it open in case I need to pick anything up there later," when telling the player to hack Leather & Lace.
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
|See Location Task Force for ways to improve this article.|