|Saints Hideout in Saints Row 2.|
|Appears in||Saints Row |
Saints Row 2
3rd Street Saints
Laura seems to be a usual run-of-the-mill housewife. Her clothes and appearance reflect this, as she doesn't wear anything extravagant. In Saints Row 2, her features generally remain unchanged, although she now wears an orange prison outfit with a gray coat and slippers on - even after being freed from Stilwater Penitentiary by The Protagonist.
Saints Row Edit
Laura appears in the Suburbs District Drug Trafficking Activity in Saints Row. Although initially giving the impression that she's a normal housewife - having a family car, stable personality, a husband, several kids, one of which is a 16 year old named Amy, and giving piano lessons - she reveals an African-American friend of hers recommended the drug trade and she gave dealing Koma a shot. The Protagonist rides shotgun on her drug deals in return for cash and respect.
Saints Row 2 Edit
Sometime during the years between the events of Saints Rows and Saints Row 2 Laura leaves her husband and marries Tobias, a fellow drug trafficker. At some point she was incarcerated at Stilwater Penitentiary. In Saints Row 2 The Protagonist rescues and returns her to her loving husband, and the couple start working for the 3rd Street Saints: Tobias as a helicopter pilot and Laura as a drugs expert.
- Laura is very naïve about her dealing of drugs, and both games make humourous references to this through what she says.
- Upon completion of all of her Drug Trafficking levels in Saints Row, she is unlocked as a homie, armed with a Tombstone, and drives a Hannibal
- During Drug Trafficking, her Hannibal is a unique variant, but she drives a normal Hannibal when called as a Homie.
- Sometimes during the Drug Trafficking, she occasionally says "I don't want to go to jail", which foreshadows her being in jail at the start of Saints Row 2.
- In the extras and bonus section of the Saints Row: The Third guidebook, it is revealed that Laura and Tobias were to be killed in one of the original plans for The Syndicate's attack on Stilwater, which involved the destruction of the city during a Saints-themed convention called Saints Con.