|Information about Saints Row IV was added before the game was released.
|Saints Row: The Third|
|Appears in||Saints Row: The Third |
Saints Row IV
|Aliases||Mousey-one (Oleg), Agent Kensington (Matt Miller)|
|Affiliations||FBI Pre-SR3 |
3rd Street Saints SR3
|Occupation(s)||FBI Agent Pre-SR3 |
Computer Hacker;Conspiracy theorist SR3
|Voiced by||Natalie Lander|
Agent Kinzie Kensington initially appeared in the CG "Power" trailer that debuted at E3 2011, but was not named until lead writer Steve Jaros did a developer commentary over the trailer a month later.
Kinzie was a member of the FBI until she was dismissed for possessing what was claimed to be "manufactured evidence". The members of the press claim her to be paranoid. She is also somewhat of a conspiracy theorist (though in some cases her theories are actually well founded), such as the existance of the Daedalus, the threat of Matt Miller, and the Syndicate.
Kinzie Kensington also has a wide range of technical skills as was displayed in the Deckers.DIE trailer, she was displayed as being a computer genius capable of "broadcasting (to The Protagonist) your sub-conscious into the Decker user net" in order for The Protagonist to battle with Matt Miller.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Kensington was originally an intelligence agent for the FBI. She was investigating the Syndicate and planning to out them as an underground criminal organization, but the Deckers framed her to make her look like she had been selling secrets to Mossad and moonlighting as a dominatrix, her employment was terminated and she was captured by the Deckers. The Saints rescued her later from a barge operated by the Deckers.
She and Pierce are assigned to the Deckers, which was hinted at before release due to the amount of time that they seem to be together in the http://Deckers.Die trailer.
Kensington is a paranoid agoraphobic computer expert who is found tied up on the Deckers' Ship, she is assigned to take down the Deckers and its leader Matt Miller who constantly believes he is superior to her, which proved to be his undoing when Kensington and the Boss teamed up to defeat him in the end. Her technical skills are unmatched and her time in the FBI gave her extremely critical and sometimes top secret info, such as The Protagonist's real name, STAG's "Learning Computer", and that the Deckers hid the NEMO chair at the Burns Hill Reactors. In fact, she is rarely seen without her laptop.
Her capture by the Decker and her "inside view" from the FBI, which gave her plenty of hidden and top secret information, may have led to Kinzie's extreme agoraphobia. In fact, her agoraphobia is so severe that she'll rarely venture out. When she does, it's only to a small restaurant, Smiling Jack's, nearby her "Inner Sanctum". Once at Smiling Jack's, The Protagonist finds her hiding under a table. Her social skills have degenerated to such a level that she doesn't even know how to wash her hair.
- Kinzie: "Got bored one night and threw it together."
Protagonist Female 2: "You would be bored less often if you were getting laid."
Protagonist Female 1: "Get a boyfriend... or a girlfriend."
Protagonist Female 3: "Okay, somebody needs to get laid..."
Protagonist Male 1: "You really need to get laid."
Protagonist Male 2: "Get out and get laid sometime, girl."
Protagonist Male 3: "You need to get laid."
Protagonist Zombie: "Mumbles"
Protagonist Female 2: "Not good enough, I think."
Protagonist Female 1: "Not the same, Kinzie. Not the same..."
Protagonist Female 3: "Stop talking."
Protagonist Male 1: "Wow..."
Protagonist Male 2: "I... yeah..."
Protagonist Male 3: "Didn't hear that."
Protagonist Zombie: "Groans"
When 2 Homies are recruited together outside of missions, many will have conversations.
- Burt and Kinzie
- Burt: "Didn't think I'd see you again, my dear."
Kinzie: "Burt, you knew that was a one-time thing."
Burt: "Kinzie... come on."
Kinzie: "You had your chance, it's time to let it go."
- Kinzie and Angel
- Kinzie: "So you spent years in hiding, huh?"
Kinzie: "I understand, I wanted to do that too."
Angel: "So you know what it is to feel shame beyond all measure?"
Kinzie: "No, I was really into Y2K."
Angel: "Please don't talk to me."
- Kinzie and Josh
- Kinzie: "You know, first I thought that Nyte Blayde was a media trick trying to obfuscate the reality of our vampire problem."
Josh: "Yeah, I don't think that was a..."
Kinzie: "Then I realized that it was just a shitty vampire show."
Josh: "That's a relief."
Kinzie: "Of course, then, by the time I realized that, I realized that I really liked it. It kind of spoke to me."
Josh: "That's... that's great."
Kinzie: "And that's when I realized it was because it fell perfectly into the 31 Theory."
Kinzie: "The 31 Theory. "Anything important is always connected to a 31". Nyte Blayde Season 3; best season, aired in January, had thirteen episodes."
Josh: "I have... no idea what you're... talking about."
Kinzie: "You are a good actor."
- Kinzie and Oleg
- Kinzie: "KGB, right?"
Oleg: "Is it that obvious?"
Kinzie: "You're a giant Russian Superman. You don't have a whole lot of options, unless you're really Rasputin."
Oleg: "I think I like you, mousey-one."
- Kinzie and Shaundi
- Kinzie: "You don't like me very much."
Shaundi: "That's not true."
Kinzie: "I tapped your phone - I know what you said about me to Pierce."
Shaundi: "And this is why I don't like you."
- Kinzie and Zimos
- Kinzie: "So how's your cane work?"
Zimos: "What do you mean?"
Kinzie: "Well, you don't really always hold it up the same distance away from your trach hole, and sometimes you don't even hold it up at all."
Zimos: "I don't know, it just does."
- Kinzie and Viola
- Kinzie: "I like your hair."
Viola: "Excuse me?"
Kinzie: "Your hair - it's shiny."
Viola: "Umm, thanks. You know, if you washed your hair, it would look like mine."
Kinzie: "Can you show me how?"
Kinzie: "We're like sisters now."
- Kinzie Kensington's voice actress was originally thought to be Lindsay Lohan after an article in GameSpot erroneously reported it as such, until Volition, Inc.'s community manager, V-Singular, confirmed it was Natalie Lander. The GameSpot article has since been fixed.
- Kinzie's "inner sanctum" is located in the Salander neighborhood. This is a reference to Lisbeth Salander, the hacker protagonist from Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy. Salander and Kinzie both prefer technology to human interaction.
- After completing City Takeover of the Deckers territory, Kinzie will call you claiming to have gotten pancakes in an attempt to be normal.
- Her sexuality has been talked about multiple times:
- Kinzie's apparently pretty fond of technological things, maybe even a little too much, which is revealed when The Protagonist tells her that she needs to get laid, in which she replies that "electronics are good for that too."
- Kinzie's safeword is "Tea Cup".
- Among other odd things, she owns a gimp mask on a mannequin head and her own Penetrator used by Pierce to mess with the Protagonist in "Learning Computer". 
- She has one more large dildo at her warehouse. It's on the first floor, behind a large old machine. Sticking out of a bag. However it should be noted that this "dildo-in-a-bag" is an "easter egg", one of several hidden in most of the games buildings by the developers.
- Oleg reveals that he has feelings for Kinzie, though it is unknown if she feels the same way.
- Kinzie had a short-lived romance with Burt Reynolds and when he wants her back, she rejects him. This is revealed in their discussion when they're both present as homies.
- When the player "Bo-dukes" into a car, she can say: "I used to have a boyfriend that did that".
- Kinzie claims that her favorite kind of music is Hardcore Gangsta Rap.
- As such, she occasionally calls 95.4 KRhyme FM from time to time.
- Kinzie claims to know your Protagonist's true identity when talking about how everything about everyone is on the internet while doing one Heli Assault mission, but just as she's about to tell him, The Protagonist says that he wants it to stay undisclosed.
- During the mission STAG Film, Kinzie states that she can steal the Daedalus' blueprints and in a few years the Saints can make their own, which prompts The Protagonist to say that he loves her.
- In the CG "Power" trailer, Kinzie has dark hair, and wears a black hoody, in the game she has red hair and sports a purple hoody.[reference?]
- She is the only character with a history of law enforcement that the Saints were aware of beforehand.
- Male Voice 1 for the Protaganist seems to have a fondness and protectiveness for Kinzie. He willingly comes to her aid to cover her mulitple times in the game when she is pursed by the Deckers.
- He says things like, "You've got nothing to worry about Kinzie, you got Saints with you now."
- All voices have limited patience for Kinzie's way of speaking when it comes to technology and will agree to do things for her saying, "It's just easier to say yes than understand you." Kinzie will say, "what was that?" To which the Protaganist will quickly backtrack, showing the Protaganist may slightly fear Kinzie.
- As a homie, at times Kinzie will become distracted, claiming that she is too busy thinking about identity theft.
- At any point when recruited as a homie, Kinzie will state that motion-controlled gaming systems, such as, Playstation Move, Kinect, and Wii, are in her opinion actually corporate-controlled monitoring devices.
- Kinzie has marijuana on a coffee table in her kitchen. She is surprisingly still very high strung.
- It is possible to unlock Kinzie as a Homie before the "Return to Steelport" mission. She can also be recruited as a homie before the player has rescued her from the Deckers and can be recruited as homie during rescue itself, resulting in the appearence of "two" Kinzie's (the homie and the one being rescued).
- During Kinzie's rescue in "Return to Steelport", if the player attacks the barge from a boat (such as the Commander), Kinzie can be heard speaking as she does she were recruited as homie.
- Kinzie is the only one of the four new lieutenants present at the scene at the end of Return to Steelport to be possibly younger than the Protagonist, being around in her mid-20s.
- During a Heli Assault mission Kinzie says "keep me safe, don't wanna die and come back as a radioactive zombie" and then The Protagonist says "there's no such thing as..." when Kinzie interrupts him saying "wrong". (Zombie Attack)
- Kinzie knew about Zombie Lin, as Pierce found a news clipping about Lin in her warehouse. It is not revealed whether she knows anything about Zombie Carlos.
- Kinzie's character could be a reference to Agent Kensington from the 1997 movie Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. They both wear glasses and they both come across as "nerdy" when compared to the protagonist.
- Her last name may also be a reference to the Kensington Security Lock  found on most laptops and computers.
- Kinzie is shown in the new promo picture for 'Saints Row IV' with other members of the Saints.[image?] This confirms that she will appear in the fourth installment of the franchise. She also appears on the boxart for the game.[image?]
- Near the end of the game, Oleg reveals he has a crush on Kinzie. Kinzie drives a Criminal, the only vehicle in the game capable of carrying Oleg.
|Characters in Saints Row: The Third|
- ↑ When phoned as a Homie
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 TGS 2011: Saints Row: The Third Hands-On Preview - GameSpot, retrieved 16th September 2011
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 TGS 2011 - Saints Row: The Third Preview by Gamespot - Official Saints Row website, retrieved 16th September 2011
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Developer Commentary - Saints Row: The Third Power CG Trailer - YouTube, retrieved 27th July 2011
- ↑ The proper spelling of her name is seen in the Deckers.Die trailer - YouTube, retrieved 9th September 2011
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row IV - War for Humanity (U.S. Version)
- ↑ Saints Row The Third E3 2011 Trailer [HD], retrieved 2nd July 2011
- ↑ http://www.saintsrow.com/about/gangs#saints
- ↑ Mission: Phone Phreak
- ↑ During her Homie conversation with Viola, Kinzie asks Viola to show her how to wash her hair.
- ↑ The Morning After
- ↑ Cut-scene after rescuing Kinzie during Return to Steelport
- ↑ First cut-scene during Learning Computer
- ↑ When clearing the armory during Three Way
- ↑ During the mission Stop all the Downloading
- ↑ Mission: Learning Computer
- ↑ Kensington Lock
- ↑ Mission: Three Way, "Were Kinzie here, I'd pour out my heart."