|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Appears in||Saints Row: The Third|
- "I don't want to arrest you. It won't solve anything. People need to wake up and see the threat that "scum" like you are to innocent people."
- — Kia to The Protagonist
Kia is second-in-command of STAG[mission?], answering only to her superior Cyrus Temple. She and Cyrus are frequently seen together, and are even rumored to be romantically involved. Like Cyrus, Kia is always seen wearing protective body armor, but with plain colors and no helmet. She is African-American and much taller than average and she's of normal weight. Her tied hair is black.
Although she isn't as powerful or as important as Cyrus, Kia is not someone to be underestimated. Personality-wise, she is ruthless and cold, showing little concern for human life or property, and always seems to view everything as a mission which needs to be accomplished no matter the cost. This was further supported in two ways. The first is when Kia showed absolutely no signs of remorse or sorrow for her fellow STAG soldiers who were lost when the Thermopylae sank.  The second is when she plotted to blow up the entire Magarac Island along with herself and everyone on it just to make the 3rd Street Saints look bad in the public eye.
Following Senator Monica Hughes' unanimous approval from the United States Senate to execute the "STAG Initiative" upon the city of Steelport, Kia makes her first appearance in the mission "Gang Bang", where she is briefly seen commanding the STAG task force which have surrounded the building where The Protagonist is taking cover along with Oleg Kirrlov and Viola DeWynter. She makes a report to Cyrus about the situation, and then orders her troops to storm the building.
Kia is next seen with Cyrus following the events of Convoy Decoy getting upset over Monica Hughes' decision to use Nyte Blayde as the official mascot of STAG for publicity purposes. She is not entirely alone in her opinion as Cyrus also expresses some frustration over the issue, believing that "shock and awe" will win wars not "hearts and minds" as Mrs. Hughes believes.
At the very end of the mission "STAG Party", Kia is seen observing the attack on the Saints HQ from the deck of the Thermopylae. She contacts Cyrus on the radio and congratulates him on the success of the attack. Afterwards Cyrus sends her some Intel on Shaundi, and requests that she capture the famed Saints lieutenant for questioning. Kia complies with Cyrus' orders and immediately begins hunting for Shaundi.
Kia's troops manage to deduce Shaundi's present whereabouts shortly after The Protagonist defeats Matt Miller and the Deckers. They quickly storm the room and subdue her while she is on the phone with The Protagonist. Shaundi is taken aboard the Thermopylae and placed in the ship's detention center for questioning. In an effort to save her, The Protagonist disguises themselves as Cyrus via plastic surgery, and pretends to bring both Pierce and Viola into STAG custody. Once aboard the Thermopylae, Kia politely greets The Protagonist, believing them to be Cyrus, and congratulates them on their success before having her troops escort Pierce and Viola to the ship's detention center.
After spending a few minutes with The Protagonist, Kia begins to grow suspicious of their disguise due to them not addressing her by her name, and not using proper grammar for an army officer and saying things like "Dude" or "What's Up?". Kia's suspicions are finally confirmed when the real Cyrus Temple announces his intentions to return to the Thermopylae to oversee Shaundi's interrogation. Knowing that their cover has been blown, The Protagonist quickly exits the room while Kia draws a pistol, and takes several shots at them, but fails to score a hit. She then sounds the alarm, informs Cyrus of the on-board situation, and orders all STAG units to shoot the imposter on-sight.
Unfortunately for Kia, STAG is unable to stop The Protagonist from escaping the Thermopylae with their fellow Saints after they've sabotaged the ship's main reactor. Though the Thermopylae ends up being lost forever, Kia is not as she manages to escape from the sinking ship as well. 12 hours later, as STAG is preparing to lockdown the city, Kia re-joins with Cyrus at his new base-of-operations in Downtown. After gaining permission to speak freely, she expresses her desire to crack down and "take the gloves off" with the Saints. Cyrus calmly responds by telling her to stick with their original plan before dismissing her from his presence.
Later, Kia takes matters into her own hands, and calls up The Protagonist to state that she has taken Shaundi and Viola hostage, and is planning to use them as scapegoats to frame the Saints as terrorists. At first The Protagonist doesn't believe her, but is soon convinced after Kia states her plan is to blow up the monument on Magarac Island, and leave Shaundi and Viola's corpses in the wreckage for the "proper" authorities to find. The player must then choose to either go after Killbane or save Shaundi and Viola, along with the Saints' reputation.
- Kill Killbane
If The Protagonist chooses to eliminate Killbane, they allow Kia's bombs to go off and Shaundi, Viola and Burt Reynolds are killed in the resulting explosion. Kia's fate is not shown during the 'Eliminate Killbane' option, and she does not appear during the following mission, "STAG Film".
- Save Shaundi
If The Protagonist chooses to save Shaundi and Viola, the Player travels to Magarac Island and disarms the bombs by launching them into the water with a Sonic Boom. Then they proceed up to the statue, fighting off STAG soldiers along the way. At the top of the statue, The Protagonist confronts Kia for the last time in order to save their fellow Saints along with Burt Reynolds, the mayor of Steelport. Kia takes Shaundi as a human-shield, and taunts The Protagonist for failing to "save" so many of their friends. In their struggle, The Protagonist manages to separate Kia from Shaundi and kills her, putting an end to her twisted plans.
- Her name foreshadows the fact she is "Killed in Action" when she fights The Protagonist.
- If the player uses Female Voice One while disguised as Cyrus, Kia will suggest that she previously had sex with Cyrus, and she does not regret it. 
- If using Female Voice Three while disguised as Cyrus, The Protagonist engages in a conversation with Kia about Aisha. Kia reveals that she was a fan of Aisha's music, and that the news of Aisha's death had gotten her into Law Enforcement.
- If the player uses the Zombie voice, The Protagonist will continue speaking in zombie grunts but they are heard in Cyrus's voice. Kia is taken aback and asks Cyrus if he is feeling sick, making her one of the only characters to say anything about the zombie accent barrier. However, she eventually adjusts to it like the majority of characters have done. Various cutscenes in that mission are preset to have Cyrus speak clearly, regardless of the player's voice selection.
- If the player uses Male Voice Two while disguised as Cyrus, Kia will agree to pose naked for them once they have finished examining the prototypes.
- It is revealed during a fight with her, that she is aware of at least four Saints that have been killed. Lin, Carlos, Aisha, and Johnny Gat. She uses this information to her advantage, hoping to weaken The Protagonist's defenses by making them angry.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Mission: My Name is Cyrus Temple
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mission: Three Way
- ↑ Mission: http://deckers.die
- ↑ Kia: Look sir, things don't have to be awkward between us.
The Protagonist: I totally agree.
Kia: We're both adults, what happened happened, and, erm, speaking for myself, I don't regret a thing.
The Protagonist: I like men.