Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Saints Row 2|
|Also known as||
Chop Shop (2 lists)
The Kent is 2 seat combine harvester.
It has excellent durability, engine power and assault potential. The blades can cause significant damage to vehicles and people.
The large size and wide frontal blade rack make small alleys inaccessible to the Kent and a challenge to drive on roads without accidents in general. In addition, the quirky back-wheel steering makes turning difficult.
A special, not customisable, 3rd Street Saints variant of the Kent is unlocked in the Garage after completing two Chop Shop lists. This variant is the only one available to store in the garage without using cheats, glitches or game mods.
Harvester and TillerEdit
It is possible to obtain a non-Reward Kent by using glitches in a co-op game.
Exiting Timing Glitch
- Requirements: Co-op game, Guest has Saints' Kent in Garage
- Guest takes Saints' Kent out of Garage.
- For a split-second, the Kent is brown with no decals.
- During this time, the host presses Y.
- At the same time, the guest presses pause and exits the game.
- The Kent does not receive its Saints Decals.
- The guest re-joins the game, and the host is now able to store the non-Reward Kent, and is able to customize it.
Vehicle Transformation Glitch
- Requirements: Co-op game. Guest has Saints' Kent in Garage.
- Guest takes Saints' Kent out of Garage and parks the vehicle a little bit away.
- Host stands so the Saints Kent is in view.
- Guest pulls out other vehicles and parks them around the Saints Kent.
- Host waits for the Saints Kent to disappear, or simply "transform" into the non-Reward Kent. If the Kent disappears, Host must notify Guest, as Guest can not see change.
- Guest enters and exits the Kent, and Host watches for non-Reward Kent reappearance or transformation. Host can also try to enter the Kent.
- Guest exits game. Guest rejoins game. Guest can now see the non-Reward Kent, and can store it.
- 3 Front Mods
- 2 Trims
- 2 Taillights
- 2 Roof Lights
- 2 Decal 1s
- Body Color
- Trim Color
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #1059.
- The name may refer to the German tractor and combine manufacturer Fendt.
- There is a scene in Superman III, where Superman, AKA Clark Kent, saves Ricky from a Combine Harvester.